Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
this story i heard 10years ago...duno true or not?...after kill then hide the body under the bed...WOI!!! like that u play me ar?? heehehe... but tonite change plan...lepak at my fren house..postpone to next week...i put many "fix deposit" at genting highland..its time to get back some "intrest"...
sincerely wish u good luck:wavey:

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

whenever u check into the rooms there...pls check under the bed...many incidents that they covered up....got dead bodies underneath the bed...scared the shits out of many ppl.....
weather is cold so u wont notice and no smell.....
my friends is one of them who saw the dead body, smell yes there is funny smell when they went into hotel & call the reception. after talk talk the manger came in to the room.
so what he tell me is"the manager compensate them 6k per person just to keep quite " so my friends agree & take the money .

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sincerely wish u good luck:wavey:

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

my friends is one of them who saw the dead body, smell yes there is funny smell when they went into hotel & call the reception. after talk talk the manger came in to the room.
so what he tell me is"the manager compensate them 6k per person just to keep quite " so my friends agree & take the money .
wah, how was the reaction when they found out the dead body? decomposed or still in good shape....

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

this story i heard 10years ago...duno true or not?...after kill then hide the body under the bed...WOI!!! like that u play me ar?? heehehe... but tonite change plan...lepak at my fren house..postpone to next week...i put many "fix deposit" at genting highland..its time to get back some "intrest"...
don worry la, the dead body is dead ma, u can still do yr banking - fixed deposit, who knows he/she might help u win some....

then after that u can continue do yr banging....nobody will disturb u....

don tell u me change plan becoz of my story?? LOL

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
wah, how was the reaction when they found out the dead body? decomposed or still in good shape.....
what he told me is, found something smelly & try to look for the thing & cannnot find.
so when 4 of them decided to flip the mattress.& they already prepared for the worst thing.
after they flip the mattress they found female body face facing down floor, so they not really that scared coz they never dare to flip the body to see the face.

body wise still in good shape.

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
so far no one has any stories bout ghostbuster or how they exorcise them.....
u mean possesion ar? tot one guy said he went with a team to exorcise someone?

this is from someone i directly know:
u know chinese have belief that if u step on something bad, it will follow u home or something
same goes to those giving offering or just praying at those roadside shrine
one day this person A, frens mom(not really sure the circumstances), i think said some prayers while going past a shrine, unknown to her, the Deity at the shrine wasn't in. so there was a passerby inside
after A said the prayers that thing follow her home, apparently when my B, at home alone with her mom, she feel damn eerie, and also when walk into the moms room when no one around she get very geli like got something looking at her.
A mood turn bad, very grumpy, everynite hav nightmare. One day the family went to a temple, jz to make offerings and get blessing, then see the Sifu there n ask him read their palm
So when the Sifu read A's palm he tell her straight she got visitor at home, must be when she step on something or did a mistake. Sifu solution is for her to come back next week and bring ingredients to cast the thing away, hav to buy urself. but one thing cannot buy and hard to get, it was Virgin Cow pee.
So they ask how come even tho they have altar at home, make prayers everyday stil got that thing can come in the house. Sifu say, that thing smart, it knows when its prayer time it run, so when the Deity come to accept your offering, its not in for the Deity to detect. So thats why the things can stay so long

So the week after they go back to the temple for remove the thing, make some prayers,mandi bunga, then the killer shower: mandi Virgin Cow Pee. freaking nice smell :banghead:
but washed off with water la, but the smell still stay. everything ok liao mood also better when leave the temple. go home sleep ok, my fren dun feel eerie n creepy when alone with the mom liao. now only afraid of the mom cos she is slave driver, wash this wash tat, hang this hang tat lol
Thats y tat time my fren keep asking me take her out, dun wana stay at home

thats all for now
:wavey:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
this one ppl called " soul is low" tat why he/she easliy hock up by this thing.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Today the "Back Door" open right ? .. Guess can hear more stories already

Ratbit

Known Member
Feb 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
...sometimes, i can see dead people..they are not much different actually..only thing is they seems to be lost and confused..

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...sudah mau puasa time loh

u pass the $$$ to me i buy on yr behalf then i take 10%...set? if 10% not ngam u belanja me burger wing wing :rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
arturo..
haha no prob...tmr puasa rite...

ratbit...is it true u can c dead ppl? are u a phsycic(did i spell it corect)./? hehe
u c them all the time or sometimes only? so can get 4 digit for me ka? :)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
arturo..
haha no prob...tmr puasa rite...

ratbit...is it true u can c dead ppl? are u a phsycic(did i spell it corect)./? hehe
u c them all the time or sometimes only? so can get 4 digit for me ka? :)
If you're super duper superstitious like me, you have to be warned. They can read and see everything that you can see - that includes what you type. So they might give you what you want but nothings ever a free lunch.... they'll want something back in return.........

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
its seventh lunar month - come come come...any sharing don be shy!!!