Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
scary stuff.....next time don't simply open door when a thing that look like your friend...

Mizu nice stuff but your ABCDEFGHIJK....makes me a bit blur on this part....Hahahaha

wat J didn't know was, halfway crossing the bridge, T was 'suddenly' thrown over the rails and fell into the river below. J could still see T and was chatting with him until they go back to their rooms.

H said while he was falling, he was screaming like hell but NONE of the other people who was also on the bridge heard him scream. NO ONE KNEW HE WAS MISSING. T suffered a broken arm, head got cut and was bleeding and was almost in hypothermia for being so exposed to cold the whole night.

So T fall down or H fall down or H&T both fall down...Hahahaha
soli ar... wrong key... supposed to be T. i think i confuse myself oso... :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahahahaha~~~1st time I hear ghost story also can make you blur instead of scare...Bwahahaha:rofl::rofl:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
TR really rare man are so detail ler, like that also can spot :adore::adore::adore::rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
TR really rare man are so detail ler, like that also can spot :adore::adore::adore::rofl:
I feel your word like got meaning inside a meaning...Hahahaha:biggrin: I read the full story and word by word mah.....

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
evoz's cherating story reminded me of my ex-colleagues' encounters at cherating.

it happened before i joined the company. the whole company went to cherating for a company trip because they over-achieved their quota. boss bring them go holiday and that is when they started to kena. a few senior staff told me this and their stories (#1 to #3) also mostly match lar. i'll share wat they told me with you guys.

1st story
as usual after dinner, they sure drink until mabuk. A cannot tahan liao so he wanted to go back to his room. halfway back to his room, he met another colleague, B. B oso damn mabuk and cannot stand properly so A help that B back to B's room. then A went back to sleep. next morning, they were all joking and making fun of each other saying they all kaki mabuk. but the thing is, B stay back at boss room continue drinking until pass out so 'what' did A help last night? :banghead:

2nd story
same night as above. some colleagues dun drink so they went back to their own rooms to sleep. about 3am, got someone bang on C's door. when he open, he saw D and then C told D he go to wrong room. D then went to bang on the other rooms. C can hear clearly D continue banging on a few doors before he found his own room. next morning come, D oso pass out in boss room. so 'what' banged the doors last night? :banghead:

3rd story
same night also. E was damn stoned and walking back to his own room when he saw F and G talking at the corridor. he joined them to chit chat for awhile before he got back to his own room. next morning, F & G both confirmed that they had slept damn early so 'what' was E chatting with? :banghead:

story 4 - the scariest
the last night, they went someplace for dinner and on the way back to their chalet, they have to cross a bridge. T was talking to J and they were the last.they were walking and chit chatting happily until they all separated and went back to their rooms.

wat J didn't know was, halfway crossing the bridge, T was 'suddenly' thrown over the rails and fell into the river below. J could still see T and was chatting with him until they go back to their rooms.

H said while he was falling, he was screaming like hell but NONE of the other people who was also on the bridge heard him scream. NO ONE KNEW HE WAS MISSING. T suffered a broken arm, head got cut and was bleeding and was almost in hypothermia for being so exposed to cold the whole night.

a passerby spotted him below in the river and quickly called for help. the others only got to know about T when the passerby rushed to the reception and called for help.

i got asked T if it really happened to him. his face changed colour, then he changed the subject so i dunno how accurate is story #4.

anyway, those who went for the trip confirmed 1 thing. they had mistakenly booked the trip during the beginning of the Hungry Ghost Month. they only realized it when they came back from the trip. some of them were saying they must have accidentally stepped on 'offerings' to the dead, or they were too noisy so they kena kacau, or because it was karma (T, who kena the worst, was an asshole and always pissed people off).

really scary... :banghead:
nice story to share man,not even just ghost month but also gonna becareful with those stuff sometimes got ppl will pray for them not even in ghost month... :listen:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
I feel your word like got meaning inside a meaning...Hahahaha:biggrin: I read the full story and word by word mah.....

bro dont so sensitive mah :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

wtf now i was still in the office alone prepared report to japanese guys, then the back of me there is one door half way open & it swing open /closed with squek sound :afraid::afraid:

i think i better cabut :burnout:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
Tiu lor...planning tomolo nite go genting n hang out wit fren until morning...after read Evoz fren story...duno wan to go or not?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
bro dont so sensitive mah :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

wtf now i was still in the office alone prepared report to japanese guys, then the back of me there is one door half way open & it swing open /closed with squek sound :afraid::afraid:

i think i better cabut :burnout:

XTec, not sensitive...is my spidey sense...Muahahahaha

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Tiu lor...planning tomolo nite go genting n hang out wit fren until morning...after read Evoz fren story...duno wan to go or not?
lagi scared lagi teruk.just go la enjoy urself.u dont disturb them they wont disturb u.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
whenever u check into the rooms there...pls check under the bed...many incidents that they covered up....got dead bodies underneath the bed...scared the shits out of many ppl.....
weather is cold so u wont notice and no smell.....

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
whenever u check into the rooms there...pls check under the bed...many incidents that they covered up....got dead bodies underneath the bed...scared the shits out of many ppl.....
dun dare look leh, skali look underneath got someone or somehing staring back at me with wide open bloodshot eyes, i cant crawl away that fast when i'm on the ground lei....

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Look under the bed and if got eyes looking at u ask for number first then run away.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
so far no one has any stories bout ghostbuster or how they exorcise them.....

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
this story i heard 10years ago...duno true or not?...after kill then hide the body under the bed...WOI!!! like that u play me ar?? heehehe... but tonite change plan...lepak at my fren house..postpone to next week...i put many "fix deposit" at genting highland..its time to get back some "intrest"...