Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Wah...posting at 3am again! No wonder VR taiko thought that u posted ghost stories..

Without any doubt, u did post ghost story this time :rofl:

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
This is a story from a blog.

Who is Licking My Feet?? - as told by Shan Nair

Here’s my story of Genting Highlands. I am an insurance agent. My Insurance company would have conventions every year at any hotels in Malaysia. In the Year 2009, We (my company) held it at Genting Highlands . We were staying in First World Hotel during the convention. Me and my room mate Harun attended this convention and was enjoying every bit of it. The final event was a free for all where you can have as much of beer as you want and dance all night long. I had few mugs of Carlsberg to be honest more than my body could tolerate. I felt dizzy and extremely tired so I went back to my room leaving my room mate Harun in the crowd. Harun didn’t want to follow me to the room as he was enjoying himself with the party.We had our own separate key cards. I got to my room and dozed off.

Roughly about 2 hours of sleep or so, I was awaken by a feeling of ‘ TOUCH’. I could feel somebody licking the soles of my feet. In fact, I could feel the tongue licking the entire soles of my feet. I got full control of my senses and tried to justify the thing that was happening to me at that time. I was asking myself 100 questions, what on earth is the thing that is licking my feet? I dare not look at the ‘ PERSON’. After about 20 minutes, I braved myself and slowly raised my body and look at the ‘PERSON’ who was still, LICKING THE SOLES OF MY FEET. I could see it very clearly, as one wall lamp was still on , and the room is not so dark.To my greatest surprise, I saw my room mate Harun licking the soles of my feet as if he was licking a very delicious ice cream. I stared at him, he stared at me too and still kept on licking my feet.

A few seconds later he smiled at me, and I smiled back at him. I didn’t know what to do, how to stop him or the next course of action. I was not in full control of myself, as I have said earlier I was a bit drunk. Suddenly, I heard someone opening my room door, this is the CLIMAX of my experience , HARUN came in and switched on the main light of our room. The HARUN who was LICKING THE SOLES OF MY FEET for more than an hour just VANISHED. I didn’t tell anyone about the incident until we reached our home. That particular day, I didn’t sleep at all. The alcohol that I consumed earlier diluted as fresh mineral water inside my body when I saw my room mate, THE REAL HARUN entering my room. This was my real life experience that I am sharing with everyone. I could not give any advice to anybody on how to be extra careful or whatsoever, if any of this THINGS happened to you, you are on your own. Either you play along unknowingly or just keep your eyes close and let those things just pass by you. There is no Wrong or Right in anything that you may have done at that particular time. Bye.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

First World Hotel is the world 2nd most haunted hotel.. Check this out.
Top 5 Ghost Hotels in Asia

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Wah...posting at 3am again! No wonder VR taiko thought that u posted ghost stories..

Without any doubt, u did post ghost story this time :rofl:
Working night shift mah...Free mah post something lor... :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Here is another about Amber Court

The Screaming Lady of Amber Court - as told by Shelyn Lim

It was really cold and damp that afternoon. We stopped at the main entrance of Amber Court and gave second thoughts whether we should enter. Thanks to Wayne, he suggested we should have a look first since we've driven all the way here. As we entered the lobby, there was only one receptionist at the counter. The rest of the area was empty and hollow, all sundry shops were closed down, as if I have just entered a building under renovation. The entire building was so vacant you could listen to your echo traveling through the hallway. We asked to check in, and guess which floor we were given? It was freaking the 14th floor! According to Chinese superstition number 14 signifies a bad omen. I wanted to change to a lower level but the receptionist insisted it can't be done. I was thinking, there are no guests in this apartment so why the fuck is he being a bitch. It was his intention to get rid of us by giving us the haunted room I believe.

We took the lift up to the 14th floor, as doors opened and we saw no one, as it should be. Quiet and cold, we walked towards our room and Wayne inserted the keys. What a surprise, the door had padlocks, hm... weird. It took him awhile struggling to open the door, and out of no where I suddenly heard a girl howl like a wolf. It wasn't like someone getting raped yelling for help. It was the ideal howling of a female ghost. The howling lasted 5 seconds long and I swear I was not hallucinating. I didn't know where the scream came from so I looked around and everywhere, wondering where's the source of it. It was so weird, didn't seem to come from above or below. It was like a surround sound which went like "Aaaaaaaaaa......." with a long echo following. When it stopped, I turned around and asked the guys, "Did you hear what I just heard..?" With a pause, they nodded. Right away, I felt as though my legs were crippling.

Moments later, Wayne managed to open the door. I had no idea why we still wanted to check out the room after hearing noises. He pushed it open, it opened slowly with creeky noises. And, Eric the smart said, "Omg. Why is the fridge opened?" It was nothing really but his reaction caused panic in all of us so Wayne shut the door and all of us walked quickly to the lift and checked out. Lol. We wanted to run but the guys were pretending to stay cool and calm. When I returned the keys back to the receptionist, he did not question me at all. He obviously knows this place too well. It was barely 5 minutes and we heard voices already, let alone staying for the night. I still remember that scream so clearly in my head. I never believed in after life till then, although it was only a scream but it couldn't possibly occur in that situation which made me believe. We drove away as fast as we could. I will never ever go back to Amber Court, even if I get paid a thousand bucks! Ask anyone who knows, this place is truly haunted.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
good to have stories keep coming in....cheerz

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
good to have stories keep coming in....cheerz
Awaiting yours :rofl:

Well my mom and some aunts went to First World last week. Checked in a room, put their stuffs and then went out. They came back and noticed that the mattress position was different and the water tap was running. So they requested to change room....so no further story to hear wakakaka

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang

Well my mom and some aunts went to First World last week. Checked in a room, put their stuffs and then went out. They came back and noticed that the mattress position was different and the water tap was running. So they requested to change room....so no further story to hear wakakaka
Wah...must thank God that no incident happen...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Someone came back for a nap and forgot to off the tap?......:rolleyes:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hmmm...wonder if there's any story of genting highland outdoor theme park. It will sure be spooky
No one plays at Theme Park during midnight la :rofl:
Sounds like the Haunted Theme Park later where all the rides move on its own...then the most
lighted up themepark facilities is the Ghost House...(sound like those stories in movies :rofl:)

Reminds me of something back in a Hotel call Ascott above 7atenine.

Few years back, I was on duty at KLCC for the 6th World Chamber of Congress
with a few colleagues.

So company provided us a Suite that has a living room and 3 bedrooms..
Guys and Girls share the Suites. But all Girls 1 room while the guys sleeps in the other
2 rooms..

So stayed for 1st night, it was comfy and nice. After work as usual, we came back to the
hotel. Then one of my friend, a girl shouted and told us to come and see her bed.

So, all of us went to see what was it. We saw some finger/toe nails on the bed with some
strands of hair as well. So, my friend wasn't really happy. She said, the cleaner cleaned our
room but how come the bed was nicely tucked in and yet the bed is dirtied by all these
dirty finger nails and hair.

We didn't think otherwise, we just call and complain to the management to change
the bedsheet for us again as we suspect one of the cleaners might have been
sleeping in one of our beds...and yet cutting their nails there...

To me, at 1st thought I just think that someone trying to cast some kind of spell on the
girls or what? :rofl: putting finger nails and hair seems like the things needed for
some simple black magic :laugh:

anyway, nothing happen for the 4 days 3 nights stay. Just tat one night I'm totally knock out
due to some drinking at night after work...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW tuner Lumma Design wasn’t going to sit around and let time slip by with the BMW 7 Series. The luxo-barge is a rolling testament luxury but Lumma just had to up the ante with more pronounced aero styling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience