Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Dare not watch...usually I try not to watch those movies, put me in insomnia or fear in going dark places...imagination
running wild.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yesterday's papers mentioned 3 died when car plunged into river. 1 survived the other 3 drown because heavy rain. Car skidded and went in.
Happened at 3.30am....Normal Accident or 7th month happening?.:confused::confused:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yesterday's papers mentioned 3 died when car plunged into river. 1 survived the other 3 drown because heavy rain. Car skidded and went in.
Happened at 3.30am....Normal Accident or 7th month happening?.:confused::confused:
Which is why I did mentioned 7th month usually lots of accident, best if we just take train I guess...

tiganasfx

Known Member
Dec 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
That one tame. "Audition" lagi syiok.

On its initial release, one cinema had a record number of people leaving the hall... :evil:
Well the initial 40 minutes is good but goes downhill after. The brutal torture scenes are unwarranted. I think that's why people leave the cinema.

I prefer real horror movies.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Today is 15th day already. Yesterday night was the night of offering on the road side for the forgotten souls and still no stories.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Today is 15th day already. Yesterday night was the night of offering on the road side for the forgotten souls and still no stories.
I reached at 1am where everyone is asleep in the neighborhood and all the prayings was done at about 6pm. Housing area was quiet.

Even Police was busy on roadblocks at 12.30am. Guess trying to catch the Ghost Car.
Seems like something big went on that night that the road block in Manjalara is not a
small one. Those checking are carrying Machine Guns.

But lots of Human Ghost on the road...drive recklessly and also Ghost Riders on superbike...:rolleyes:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I reached at 1am where everyone is asleep in the neighborhood and all the prayings was done at about 6pm. Housing area was quiet.

Even Police was busy on roadblocks at 12.30am. Guess trying to catch the Ghost Car.
Seems like something big went on that night that the road block in Manjalara is not a
small one. Those checking are carrying Machine Guns.

But lots of Human Ghost on the road...drive recklessly and also Ghost Riders on superbike...:rolleyes:
what were you doing still roaming out at 12.30am, farewell party for the 'little buddies?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
what were you doing still roaming out at 12.30am, farewell party for the 'little buddies?
Ghost Hunting :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
New story!

A couple of friends, all of whom are ZTH-ers but dormant all did a DIY at one of the friends apartment area. It was relatively dark because the area is old or something but bright enough to do simple door soundproofing DIY with superlon. One of the fellas has had extra sensory abilities ever since his close encounter with 'their' kind. Half way in the eerily quiet parking lot he started to get uncomfortable. And just like in a horror movie, the carpark lights all suddenly went off leaving them in complete darkness for a couple of minutes. The lights eventually came back on but that friend was still feeling uneasy. 2 friends working on both doors and 1 other just sitting at one corner. The one sitting at the corner was the one feeling uneasy. He noticed a shadowy figure just hovering over one of the doors and he just calmly called the friends over to him.

"Eh you guys just come here for a second."

One of the fellas hearing the uneasiness in his voice heeded his call but the other guy (the owner of the car) started cussing at him and called him a pussy and all that. Then he started condemning whatever supernatural 'crap' and that it was just all bullshit and all.

"Eh f*cker.. just come here for a while la. Listen to me for a while can or not"

Eventually after much swearing he did listen. The guy with the "eye" just chatted with them until he noticed the shadowy figure moving away. They continued the DIY after that.

The following days and weeks the car owner got into a minor accident, his car had breakdown issues and nothing for him and his car went smooth. His mom brought him to a medium and the medium told him he had a 'being' following him around and it was angry.

That friend the following day went back to the same spot, offered some offerings and burnt insense and all to "appease" and apologise. He did this himself too. He has big balls. LOL!

All went back to normal after that.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
New story!

A couple of friends, all of whom are ZTH-ers but dormant all did a DIY at one of the friends apartment area. It was relatively dark because the area is old or something but bright enough to do simple door soundproofing DIY with superlon. One of the fellas has had extra sensory abilities ever since his close encounter with 'their' kind. Half way in the eerily quiet parking lot he started to get uncomfortable. And just like in a horror movie, the carpark lights all suddenly went off leaving them in complete darkness for a couple of minutes. The lights eventually came back on but that friend was still feeling uneasy. 2 friends working on both doors and 1 other just sitting at one corner. The one sitting at the corner was the one feeling uneasy. He noticed a shadowy figure just hovering over one of the doors and he just calmly called the friends over to him.

One of the fellas hearing the uneasiness in his voice heeded his call but the other guy (the owner of the car) started cussing at him and called him a pussy and all that. Then he started condemning whatever supernatural 'crap' and that it was just all bullshit and all.

"Eh f*cker.. just come here for a while la. Listen to me for a while can or not"

Eventually after much swearing he did listen. The guy with the "eye" just chatted with them until he noticed the shadowy figure moving away. They continued the DIY after that.

The following days and weeks the car owner got into a minor accident, his car had breakdown issues and nothing for him and his car went smooth. His mom brought him to a medium and the medium told him he had a 'being' following him around and it was angry.

That friend the following day went back to the same spot, offered some offerings and burnt insense and all to "appease" and apologise. He did this himself too. He has big balls. LOL!

Sounds like a movie but then is true. I just wonder how these people live their life being able to
see those things. Some may say they got use to it. But what about those that did not
get use to it? I mean imagine we ourselves cant see already afraid, and afraid we could see.

But these people they can see daily. Imagine watching a movie suddenly u see a ghost
sitting next to you. I mean u can see them but then what? :afraid:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
New story!

Yup, this guy got steel balls, but he belum kena belum tau, now he tau.....Never condemn, scold, curse them even if you don't believe....:smokin:

Genting Bus crash, 37 died yesterday on the 15th day, just coincident?....:confused:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, this guy got steel balls, but he belum kena belum tau, now he tau.....Never condemn, scold, curse them even if you don't believe....:smokin:

Genting Bus crash, 37 died yesterday on the 15th day, just coincident?....:confused:
Driver was possessed and drove down the ravine...? :stoned:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Well, Question marks? Bus overloaded anyway. 53 in a 44 seater. And most of the time happens at the temple area....:confused:
He sounds like being possessed, cuz mood was bad then he argued with a fellow driver before driving down then after that collided with another Honda City and also another argument which makes him even mad and drove faster. Knowing the brakes not that good he still drive fast and swerve at corners...

He didnt allow anyone to get off the bus according to survivors. :mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey my friends, i noticed when i downshift my car makes "grinding" sounds upon gear engagement. It sounds like the computer hard disk when its loading something. Not very loud, but can hear quite clearly.Not sure whether sound comes from gear box or the left side of the car where the turbo is.

The sound never appears when i am upshifting even though i redline 1st-6th gear. But happens sometimes on downshifting, especially 3rd to 2nd. Sometimes after i downshift and step on the throttle...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience