how u service ur car?

• give back to the original service center?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • service at everywhere?

• just for a specific n trustworthy foreman?

• get parts by urself n service at workshop?

• service ur own?

• Total voters

AccordRacing

Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
:D do u have such experience?when collect bills with big amount but don know where have been repair,lets share ur experience

guest18

Jul 4, 2004
wish I can service it my own ... I just dunno how ...
check online guide just make it more confusing fir me

AccordRacing

Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
evry ppl have their specific work area,but caar is 1 part of our life,its useful in all time,sure u don wan the experience of car break down at some wher or car need repair for several days,so maintance is importance to reduce problem occur.the infficient way to save money n know ur car situation,do it like below
find a trustworthy shop for car parts,then bring it to ur mechanic n better watch it n learn something more(its advantage for u also)even the charge will little bit high,coz u bring ur parts along,but THE MAIN POINT,u ez to know stuff inside ur car n the car condition

Geon323

Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by trueno@Feb 19 2005, 20:34
i will buy the parts need for service loh....pay labour to workshop ppl only....this way quite cheap mah... :lol:
yes is cheaper than the mechanic price, but sometime do u feel the machanic like not happy?and sometime we bought the wrong part he will very very angry say wasting he time, even he spoil the part when installing but there will claim that u bought the spoild part etc. etc.......

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
I do minor servicing my own ... eg. change engine oil, service throttle body, change plug, change brake fluid, change gear oil .. tightening clutch cable, handbrake tightening ... many many minor one .. if major one i go workshop leh... ;)

learning to do own is better cause, can save money and we can know more about our car... no need kena tipu by. workshop mechanics .. and another one ... keep go to same mechanic or workshop .. dont often change workshop .. my can only be touched by my personal mechanic (from naza motor) and myself ...

i dont other hand touch my car ;)

cheers!

jkn

Jan 18, 2005
For me, I buy my own parts and send for servicing. If the workshop give me any shit about my parts I will go elsewhere, coz I research my parts thoroughly.
Sometimes, this is not cheap, but like you said, can learn while they service.

So far so good.

AccordRacing

Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
hey,don compare price have to compare those goods,better way is intro by ur friends or u discover it :D

First DIY video to diagnose a Check Engine Light with accuracy. More DIY videos to come on this channel “Forged For Speed”. Stay tuned.

❗... New Video Release ...❗