Are all the workshop is experience enough to repair/service ur car?? Share Here

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
Hi ZTH forumers....

Well Ive been driving for barely 6 yrs in my life...
I went to alot of workshop b4 and seems that not all is experience enough
I did my transplant at Sunway Near Shell ( Dun wan mention which garage)
I got cheated.... he told me the engine is GSR 4G93 ..ok i agreed ....go for it...i give him green light to do convertion

but i found out that is 4G93P!!! from Putra and do bolt on ...what the hell~~ nvm nvm ...then he didnt give me the Evo dashboard also ....dengs...
the convertion cost me RM 7800 ( back to yr 2004 that time cheap) and with a full of problem engine.....

So after that i went to workshop at Damai Perdana cheras..well a good workshop with a experience mechanic..im happy with all the things its done ..but the mechanic is no more working there :( so sad.....

few months with this crap engine...and finally blown...i went to workshop and seri kembangan..... and do a transplant for 4G91 coz no money d....
car is done after fewdays...and what I found out is alot of screw didnt screw properly....hell~~~ then engine is leaking like water dripping

:( so sad with my problematic engine with leaking , not enof compression and bad fuel consumption then my friend intruduce me to the workshop at BKT OUG near Jalan Klang Lama.... at first I doubt ... Im very scare to repair and service my car anymore...worried I my bump into none experience mechanic

Then I repair all my leakage , my wiring problem at the workshop.....the car is in the workshop for 9 days ... ( 2/7/2006 I will always remember this date)
I starting to doubt

1) are my car is ok?? why so long???
2) are the mechanics is experience enough ? if yes why so long????
3) are the mechanics really know how to fix my cars.... so scare :(

but everything seems fine....~~ i received a call from the mechanic...and told me my car is done im so happy but still doubt...

arrive to the workshop I ask him why take so long ....and he told me what happens...

1st: my car engine wiring is mess and he do the re-wiring for me and its neat!!!

2nd: my car is leaking badly , he change all the gasket for me.... its neat and no problem at all ~ no leaking !

3rd: he told me my dashboard wiring is mess and he unable to do anything coz the wirung cut and patch and he advise me to get a dashboard with complete wiring ....and he advise me my dashboard wiring is dangerous and might get burn ...

4th: he told me my car its running on 3 Plugs and the other 1 is not runnings thats why my car is highly fuel consumption and no power.....

5th: he check everything in my cars from Chassis to Wiring ....

Im glad and happy with this mechanic.....but still got a problem ..my dashboard I go and find alot of chop shop but alot of wiring is not complete..and i got no choice and seek back the mechanics help...

He help me and found the evo dashboard ,air cond and complete wiring, and i dont expect a neat and complete wiring ..from half cut shop but the mechanics found the one with complete wiring from front to power windows and to back where the rear wiper is running without a single cut!!! im so impress

Im confidence with this mechanic and he do all the installation for me...
its takes 3 days ..to install a fully complete functioning evo dash board to wira....

and all function is working fine.... ~~ with not a single problem until today!!!!

Im so happy ~ but this workshop is 35 KM away from my house..but i dun mind to travel far... and this workshop is quite isolated ..and its located at the housing area bkt oug but alot of highly tuned and performance cars is maintained by him.... and most of the cars owner becomes friend with this mechanic.... and same to me

My cars now running on Bolt on turbos ....its done by this mechanic....
and its didnt give me any problem ..until i change to a turbo block..and guess what ...and there is no leakage until todays....

So ...after all the incident i dun dare to give my cars to any other workshop to 'Touch' My car...

Thanks to the Mechanics that maintained my cars ~~

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
so far the workshop i visited ,
did my first transplant in DSP batu caves, fast, reliable, but it takes me 1 hour just to reach there :)

continued my rest of modifications and following engines in klang , at first mech bawah pokok , upgraded , moved to shop , now we are where we started , in a shed at the kampung near meru

in terms of technology , i alwiz do advise and show him here and there
bt mechanical , technical , and most importantly experience they are more higher than me in folds

its been 4 years im here, and err , im staying here , an ice kacang stall just 10 seconds away lolx , a petronas to buy ciggies , a atm nearby to withdraw , i run on credit with him though :P hutang , settle lain kali datang la :D , its been good :D

this workshop is visited by most PMC members , as i know around 5-6 of us ZTH members still go here :D

hawick

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
Bro Sky222, what is the name of that shop? and address? Help him to advertise here, hahaha. Good things are entitled to be shared.

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
AZ auto services and Modification

Bukit OUG near Nathan Corner
its call bukit Jalil intergrated park

its also nearby OUG Steven Corner
Can be access via Kesas / Jln Puchong

if u guys wanna pay a visit also can call me 016-6833433 Simon
maybe I can bring u there

Last edited:

Reborn

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Im so happy ~ but this workshop is 35 KM away from my house..but i dun mind to travel far... and this workshop is quite isolated ..and its located at the housing area bkt oug but alot of highly tuned and performance cars is maintained by him.... and most of the cars owner becomes friend with this mechanic.... and same to me
Hi bro, i'm glad u found a trust worthy mechanic:nurse: By the way AZ just no more than 2km away from my house. I always see thier stuff test thier car in front of Nathan Corner straight road. All are turbos man!!

Heard they also participated some drift event before? :hmmmm:

jigc

Known Member
Jan 30, 2005
thanx for sharing...

ya, i miss my mech too at jb.

now, i cant find a trusty mech at north :(

samsoong

Feb 11, 2008
bro.. is that shop checkup & service cheap ah?
me new... just thought of keeping my car decent & perfect.. :P

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
Hi bro, i'm glad u found a trust worthy mechanic:nurse: By the way AZ just no more than 2km away from my house. I always see thier stuff test thier car in front of Nathan Corner straight road. All are turbos man!!

85% cars at AZ is turbo~~ :) drift event...ermmmmmm drag event i know
but for drift we just started this year ... :)

and 1 of the Cefiro maintain by AZ already loan too Shooting the IMPAK MAKSIMA 2 :)

free come n lepak at nathan lar

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
The car services is cheap and reasonable

here some of the pricing i know ~

Full Lube service

Proton Cars:

Nasa Semi Syn Oil 15-40w = RM 85 including oil filter & labour
Nasa Oil 20-50w = RM 55 including oil filter & labour
Nasa Fully Syn = 5-40w RM 179 including oil filter & labour

Agip Grand Turbo Oil : for turbo's~ :) err price forgot d..~ consider cheap lar :)

Perodua = RM 50 including oil filter & labour

price is reasonable huh~ :) nice and fast service there

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
Sky222,
very cheap one bro!!
Yeap ... price is reasonable lar :) as the workshop is located isolated area abit lar :) so the price must lower abit to attract customer

Important the price is reasonable and the workmanship is good ... ppl from far away also willing to travel becoz of the good services lor

hehehe

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
AZ auto services and Modification

Bukit OUG near Nathan Corner
its call bukit Jalil intergrated park

its also nearby OUG Steven Corner
Can be access via Kesas / Jln Puchong

if u guys wanna pay a visit also can call me 016-3611110 Simon
maybe I can bring u there
LOL...the thread starter car is there :)

tat's the nearest straight road there...straight and downhill...and can U-turn for uphill agian.LOL

bro.. is that shop checkup & service cheap ah?
me new... just thought of keeping my car decent & perfect.. :P
is not tat cheap and is not tat expensive...after all,is reasonable....not using parang xD..

85% cars at AZ is turbo~~ :) drift event...ermmmmmm drag event i know
but for drift we just started this year ... :)

and 1 of the Cefiro maintain by AZ already loan too Shooting the IMPAK MAKSIMA 2 :)

free come n lepak at nathan lar
yameh??wow like tat he kaya lo...wan ask him tis saturday :)

Yeap ... price is reasonable lar :) as the workshop is located isolated area abit lar :) so the price must lower abit to attract customer

Important the price is reasonable and the workmanship is good ... ppl from far away also willing to travel becoz of the good services lor

hehehe
like me :)..but i'm not tat far as u 35km hahah...

My turn to give feedback to tis workshop..
my first and my last workshop(hopefully)...mechanic is friendly,he is not just our mechanic,but our fren d...
working skill...erm,not really know cause i always put down my car there since all my mod/repair need more then a days...but so far after mod/repairing...NO prob..
price and goods...he can get for u or u can get yourself and install at his workshop..but mostly i asked him to get for me...cause i trust him...and those goods condition he get is like 90% new n useable...

alah...we say so much good thing for fatt kor,later he many customer,no time to layan us d le..hahaha

Last edited:

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
LOL...the thread starter car is there :)

tat's the nearest straight road there...straight and downhill...and can U-turn for uphill agian.LOL

is not tat cheap and is not tat expensive...after all,is reasonable....not using parang xD..

yameh??wow like tat he kaya lo...wan ask him tis saturday :)

like me :)..but i'm not tat far as u 35km hahah...

My turn to give feedback to tis workshop..
my first and my last workshop(hopefully)...mechanic is friendly,he is not just our mechanic,but our fren d...
working skill...erm,not really know cause i always put down my car there since all my mod/repair need more then a days...but so far after mod/repairing...NO prob..
price and goods...he can get for u or u can get yourself and install at his workshop..but mostly i asked him to get for me...cause i trust him...and those goods condition he get is like 90% new n useable...

alah...we say so much good thing for fatt kor,later he many customer,no time to layan us d le..hahaha

agree!!! :) our car is done by him ..nicely done

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello everybody here..
i would like to ask a question here..
hope sifu-sifu here can help me..:proud:

my question is..

nw im driving a kenari..
n my kenari's meter's milleage is counted using analog system..
if i wan to change to use myvi meter~which is using digital system for the milleage n fuel tank..

what do i need to add on or mod?:burnout:
and which place or where can i do this conversion?

thx ya..:proud:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience