How to shine back pale rubber lining??

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Originally posted by simplythebest@Feb 9 2004, 09:02 AM
Can use on the rubber lining and windscreen, but the result is not 100% all the dot stains removed .. but at least there will be a difference mean better.
Hm... so u r using the autosol on the windscreen to polish off the water stains? :rolleyes:

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by GRexer+Feb 9 2004, 01:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GRexer @ Feb 9 2004, 01:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-simplythebest@Feb 9 2004, 09:02 AM
Can use on the rubber lining and windscreen, but the result is not 100% all the dot stains removed .. but at least there will be a difference mean better.
Hm... so u r using the autosol on the windscreen to polish off the water stains? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Yea, it can work .. but not 100% .. 75% maybe .. pretty good result for me :D

Booze

Known Member
Jan 6, 2004
My bed room "on da BED"
www.defcon.org
Originally posted by simplythebest+Feb 9 2004, 09:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (simplythebest @ Feb 9 2004, 09:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-simplythebest@Feb 5 2004, 11:24 AM
er the last time i use autosol to clean my windscreen and mirrors .. then i accidently terkena the rubber lining .. then soon pin go add some on it and wipe ..

the result a lil better .. a few dot stains removed.

but clean windscreen sure thumbs up one  ^_^
[/b][/quote]
U sure it won't leave tiny scratch marks on ur mirror? better go back and check ur mirror under the sun see got tiny swirl marks.

Autosol is a very active metal polishers, I have use it to polished my brass stuff and i found out that over the time it eats away the brass material.

And the autosol cream felt like tiny sand.. rough

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

everyone knows dish cleaner will dry up our clear coat if we use it as car shampoo but certain people might not know. i use to do that when i was 18 on my wira. as long i find its clean, who cares? :biggrin: today, as i know what is detailing i never use dish cleaner to wash my car anymore but my mom did. she use dish cleaner to wash her car for like 4 years alredi since she got her car but sometimes i help her wash with car shampoo of course. here is the result after for so long, and also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience