How to mod lancer 08

labubincut

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
Dear all sifu's i want to increase another 20hp to my lancer 08 . i have changed the extractor n add voltage stabiliser (pivot). what are other modification should i do ?. I dont want to turbo'd my lancer at this stage . pls advise me if any other items should i put in to increase the hp.TQ

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
alwiz start with intake and exhaust... get a good free-flow air filter... this reduces air restriction... ur car breathe better, ur car accelerate better...

get a properly tuned exhaust system suited to ur preference... 421 extractor is more street friendly compare to 41 extractor as 421 extractor allows abit more restriction, improving low end torque....

u might want to seek advice from speedworks.... they are working on upgrading lancer GT project....

labubincut

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
alwiz start with intake and exhaust... get a good free-flow air filter... this reduces air restriction... ur car breathe better, ur car accelerate better...

get a properly tuned exhaust system suited to ur preference... 421 extractor is more street friendly compare to 41 extractor as 421 extractor allows abit more restriction, improving low end torque....

u might want to seek advice from speedworks.... they are working on upgrading lancer GT project....

all the above done .

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
if all done, drive it and enjoy the na power bro.
still not satisfied? buy evo10 or bolt on turbo your engine! sure senyum!

labubincut

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
if all done, drive it and enjoy the na power bro.
still not satisfied? buy evo10 or bolt on turbo your engine! sure senyum!
i need another 20 more HP to make me senyum . evo and BOT to much aledy!! cannot handle that kind of power .

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
increase ur compression.pnp ur head.install bigger piston.install slightly bigger intake valve.
balance n knife edge ur crankshaft.bigger throttle body.fine tune ur whole engine using piggyback.

Force Performance

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Borneo
Dear all sifu's i want to increase another 20hp to my lancer 08 . i have changed the extractor n add voltage stabiliser (pivot). what are other modification should i do ?. I dont want to turbo'd my lancer at this stage . pls advise me if any other items should i put in to increase the hp.TQ
:rolleyes:I would suggest to fit the PS-Brisk Spark Energizer [PN. BSE-708],and its effect is much better than replacing the extractor.

U can also gain another +10% hp easily by fitting the PS-PowerSport's Fuel Flow Stabilizer [PN.FFS-313C] to boost-up your existing fuel delivery for better air-fuel atopmisation & fuel deficiency at all engine load, but not the usual fuel regulator which can only allow more rapid fuel output.

labubincut

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
:rolleyes:I would suggest to fit the PS-Brisk Spark Energizer [PN. BSE-708],and its effect is much better than replacing the extractor.

U can also gain another +10% hp easily by fitting the PS-PowerSport's Fuel Flow Stabilizer [PN.FFS-313C] to boost-up your existing fuel delivery for better air-fuel atopmisation & fuel deficiency at all engine load, but not the usual fuel regulator which can only allow more rapid fuel output.

where to get this thing

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just install the alpine speaker which is mounted to the door trim. The door trim now vibrate when medium bass kick in.

What is the best solution to reduce the vibration?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience