How To Go To Mitsubishi Service Centre Pj?

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Mitsubishi stil got service center ah?? :unsure:
Where it is now?

hehe... :D
Coz as far as i know the last service center i went was the 1 beside the highway heading to KL 1.... n i'm not sure whether that 1 is call their service center or wat coz inside got so many type of cars. not oni mitsu cars. Jus know that my parents bring car go there service while stil under warranty last time...
That 1 also is i follow my parents there 1 when i was stil a little boy... :D

Then recently this few years that place seem to be closed down or mayb shift to othr place i duno... :unsure:

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
i don't think the service centres here have the MIVEC technology servicing yet. but from what i last saw on the papers, they will be servicing original EVO 4 onwards since they started to bring in the EVO 8 themselves. i don't think they are having the EVO 9 yet. if they do, since its also a MIVEC-ed engine, maybe they have the facilities to tune MIVEC engines. not sure though..

anyway acura, the USF-HICOM in PJ is in PJ section*not sure* but i know its near rothman's roundabout. if you are coming from section 14, at the rothman's roundabout, u take the left turn (9 o'clock). USF-HICOM is just beside the light shop.(or somewhere near there)