How to fix the Tweeter at the front dashboard?

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Thanks everyone for the possitive comments. by the way, do you all think tweeter is the main factor for staging? i would say it is the mid play the rule.

Last edited:

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
ahmisuhairi said:
v-pilot... nice idea sticking it to the windshield... and easy to install. guess u are using home speaker mount... is it?
not too sure if it is for home speaker mount. cause i dont see any home speaker using that. :regular_smile:

Oct 12, 2006
tonytony said:
Aismo,
i have the same prob with you, my tweeter also flush type so cannot direct it
yeah.. i mean. for an RM1800 set of speakers, you'd at least expect a surface mount cup.. but.. noooo.. they decided to only give me flush mounts :angry_smile:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bass from tweeters? Something wrong with your tweeters looo.. or going to kong soon if you are full-ranging it!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
V-Pilot said:
not too sure if it is for home speaker mount. cause i dont see any home speaker using that. :regular_smile:
What materials u used to make that tweeter hold that sticks onto your windscreen? i've been trying to make something like that but have no idea what to use.

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Izso said:
What materials u used to make that tweeter hold that sticks onto your windscreen? i've been trying to make something like that but have no idea what to use.
I have a few type of holder. do you want to view picture :_:

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Izso said:
Bass from tweeters? Something wrong with your tweeters looo.. or going to kong soon if you are full-ranging it!
I think he is refering to lower range frequency being play by the tweeter?

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
siong said:
guys... i just found out that there are tweeter that actually gives bass... izzit true? anyway... V-pilot....u got a nice tweet holder... genius u are!!~!
bass? something wrong with your amp tuning n frequency,quick quick go check before u kill ur tweeters!:regular_smile:

ahmisuhairi

Known Member
Jun 24, 2006
V-Pilot said:
V pilot,

i came across with monster bookshelf speaker mount in the internet but dono whether available locally. can handle up to 8lbs of weight. tilt up and down too.
Anyway, where u buy them?

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
Tohsan said:
bass? something wrong with your amp tuning n frequency,quick quick go check before u kill ur tweeters!:regular_smile:
nono... really one. i forgot the brand already.. i shall let u know the brand soon. it gives bass!!~! my bro jus installed it.

ahmisuhairi

Known Member
Jun 24, 2006
V-Pilot said:
I have a few type of holder. do you want to view picture :_:
email me other pics that u have... thanks

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
AiSM0 said:
yeah.. i mean. for an RM1800 set of speakers, you'd at least expect a surface mount cup.. but.. noooo.. they decided to only give me flush mounts :angry_smile:
heheheheh....you're rite, at least they could do is provide some surface mount type. thought most branded components come with it ???

ahmisuhairi

Known Member
Jun 24, 2006

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Ninja,
I am currently using Titan on my E34 . Purchased by previous owner .
Two of them I believe it's leaking cause I can see some oil start accumulating .
Making the ride uncomfortable .

Since Titan carried two years warranty , how much does it cost to service it .

Do we need to make an appointment or I just can drop by and expect to get services by Q . ( first come first serve )

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience