How To Diy A Micro Compressor?

jimmylkj

Known Member
Jan 21, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
can someone tell me this the same thing too ? i've installed it monthzzzzzzz ago ..... keke ... + i found out my car idle is very very bad ... 350 i gues when the aircon is on ... like mati mati ... shaky shaky ..... izit i din fix in the adjustable ?

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Originally posted by jimmylkj@Mar 31 2005, 07:55
can someone tell me this the same thing too ? i've installed it monthzzzzzzz ago ..... keke ... + i found out my car idle is very very bad ... 350 i gues when the aircon is on ... like mati mati ... shaky shaky ..... izit i din fix in the adjustable ?
[snapback]855699[/snapback]​

This is the air breather...i don't think got any effect even you pull it off and leave it bare...but of course don't do that la...dirty air will go in B) ...last time my mech told me one...anyway, what is the cable tug on top of air breather for???

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
dat depend on wat car wan.... some car pull off de PCV hose let it bare... de engine is like wanto die off... but for some car.. de idle will go up higher...

jimmy,
i think u need de adjustable air valve.. u c.. all similar product in de market also got de adjuster to tune de airflow...

Geon323

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
Klang
Visit site
Originally posted by fstrader@Mar 31 2005, 00:12
hmmm i think i got it...thanks guys :)

will go buy T joint tomolow :P
[snapback]855195[/snapback]​
fred tonight com to laguna or not i show u i DIY already.

i DIY on my mazda 323 1.5... result ahh damn makan minyak... performance, pickup increase abit loh.. abit onli.compresser i open abit onli.
RM 40 petrol runnning about 275km with compresser on.
now test on compresser close. so far,180km run already onli using half tank of petrol.
look like not really working at my car...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
for iswara...that one is not pcv hose...my pcv hose located at another side of rocker cover...that one i left it bare also no effect... but if left pcv hose bare...straight die... B)

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Originally posted by jimmylkj@Mar 31 2005, 07:55
[snapback]855699[/snapback]​

Bro....you putting the wrong side..that hwy make your are idle so bad..

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by fstrader+Mar 30 2005, 13:14 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fstrader @ Mar 30 2005, 13:14 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bryan90s@Apr 20 2004, 14:06

[snapback]179190[/snapback]​

bryan, the other things is i notice another hose coming out from the filter thingy there, where to put mine for a carbie.??? sigh..me darn blur liows :(
[snapback]853342[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

wah... my pic still got ppl quote ka... hihihi... :lol: :P

but the gas pipe already changed to fuel pipe... so it wont kemek... ;)

btw fstrader, i not familiar with carb engine, so cant help u... :(

wish JL sifu will be here... :rolleyes:

:P

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Originally posted by NiCkY7+Mar 31 2005, 11:57 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NiCkY7 @ Mar 31 2005, 11:57 )</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fstrader@Mar 30 2005, 13:14
<!--QuoteBegin-bryan90s
@Apr 20 2004, 14:06

[snapback]179190[/snapback]​

bryan, the other things is i notice another hose coming out from the filter thingy there, where to put mine for a carbie.??? sigh..me darn blur liows :(
[snapback]853342[/snapback]​
wah... my pic still got ppl quote ka... hihihi... :lol: :P

but the gas pipe already changed to fuel pipe... so it wont kemek... ;)

btw fstrader, i not familiar with carb engine, so cant help u... :(

wish JL sifu will be here... :rolleyes:

:P
[snapback]856479[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

actually where is he ar?? JL

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
I think since i join he is already not showing up already....he is like legendary man like that...even his physical form is not in the forum but his spirit forever live inside everyone of us :rolleyes: .....hahahaa just kidding ya JL

satria4g13p

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Jalan Ipoh
need help

i onwed a satria 1.3 Gl year 1996,carburator model, my problem is the rpm cannot be tune, my mechanic told me that i have to change to whole carburator due to some broken part near the fuel padel line there, wondering, how to tune it ? can i diy a microcompressor to tune it?i know there got 2 screw behind the air filter, my fuel comsumption now extremely high...can go up to 280km with full tank which cost me about rm 53. please help me!

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
doing it might help, but dunno how much, you need to adjust the screw at the rear of your carb, it requieres a special allan key type or screw to adjust the air/fuel ratio. the microcompressor just helps a lil with the idling and also just a lil by leaning it out the fuel mixture, but when tuning the engine, you cant use this.....so i guess, get your AFR settles first :D

satria4g13p

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Jalan Ipoh
thanks for help

but, the AFR behind the air filter wan, can be tune, and mati engine tim, so i return back higher abit therefore the engine wont die, but then, the other screw using finger to tune wan, unable to be tune...i can hear any different to the engine sound when i turn clockwise or anticlockwise,So this screw is for `air'?? and the screw using special allen key is AFR? if that so,i can tune the AFR, but `air' cannot be tune, heard that micro compressor technology is used to control the amount of air right? so, will it help? if i tune the AFR to optimum level, and tune the DIY micro compressor for air intake....?thanks

satria4g13p

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Jalan Ipoh
just install DIY MC in my 1.3 carbie

why when i turn on the valve, the idle become slower? i open about 1/4 then too slow idle, i adjust the screw there to become higher abit...will this affect the fuel consumption?
i din feel any power...only when shifting the gear, i notice the RPM wont drop so fast....what is the optimum setting for this car??? use for both highway and town driving....i want a more reliable setting rather than power....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s not what you’re thinking, this isn’t the rumoured two-door baby Cayenne from Porsche but is the work of UK-based tuning firm Merdad. They let slip on the project back in September and now they have some real life shots of their Cayenne Coupe that debuted in London last month...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience