How To Diy A Micro Compressor?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
I think since i join he is already not showing up already....he is like legendary man like that...even his physical form is not in the forum but his spirit forever live inside everyone of us :rolleyes: .....hahahaa just kidding ya JL

satria4g13p

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Jalan Ipoh
need help

i onwed a satria 1.3 Gl year 1996,carburator model, my problem is the rpm cannot be tune, my mechanic told me that i have to change to whole carburator due to some broken part near the fuel padel line there, wondering, how to tune it ? can i diy a microcompressor to tune it?i know there got 2 screw behind the air filter, my fuel comsumption now extremely high...can go up to 280km with full tank which cost me about rm 53. please help me!

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
doing it might help, but dunno how much, you need to adjust the screw at the rear of your carb, it requieres a special allan key type or screw to adjust the air/fuel ratio. the microcompressor just helps a lil with the idling and also just a lil by leaning it out the fuel mixture, but when tuning the engine, you cant use this.....so i guess, get your AFR settles first :D

satria4g13p

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Jalan Ipoh
thanks for help

but, the AFR behind the air filter wan, can be tune, and mati engine tim, so i return back higher abit therefore the engine wont die, but then, the other screw using finger to tune wan, unable to be tune...i can hear any different to the engine sound when i turn clockwise or anticlockwise,So this screw is for `air'?? and the screw using special allen key is AFR? if that so,i can tune the AFR, but `air' cannot be tune, heard that micro compressor technology is used to control the amount of air right? so, will it help? if i tune the AFR to optimum level, and tune the DIY micro compressor for air intake....?thanks

satria4g13p

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Jalan Ipoh
just install DIY MC in my 1.3 carbie

why when i turn on the valve, the idle become slower? i open about 1/4 then too slow idle, i adjust the screw there to become higher abit...will this affect the fuel consumption?
i din feel any power...only when shifting the gear, i notice the RPM wont drop so fast....what is the optimum setting for this car??? use for both highway and town driving....i want a more reliable setting rather than power....

malula012

Known Member
Nov 6, 2005
who already do in kancil???nedd pic>>>>

The Marketplace Latest

Recent Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo !!!! :D

Titaned my car on 19th Oct with the height adjustable kit (hi-lo). It seriously redefine my car handling. The handling now is like TOTAL diferrent. Superb !!!! :rolleyes: So far have done 750Km on it, have to wait till everything inside the shocks settle around 1000Km

Previously i have lowered my car with the common solution, lowered spring that matches with APM R-tech... Monroe Reflex... etc... etc... for improving the handling and stability. I beleive that there's...

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience