how to dismantle wira se front bumper

warrewolf

Dec 22, 2007
could anybody tell me how to dismantle the wira se front bumber? I cant see the skru. wanted to install spotlight.:confused:

warrewolf

Dec 22, 2007
the one usually people fit into the front bumper h4 light i think small one at the bottom of the bumper in the ready made hole.

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
bro.. where u from?? kakaka... if u from cheras u belanja Yam cha i teach u.. kakak...

1st take out ur front grill then go bottom ur car.. u will c there is two round hole on ur right and left headlamp position under ur car onsdie got two.. mean got 4.. u cant c the nut.. cos it is very deep inside.. u need us 12' nut with a extension one.. then u can unlock it.. u need to use ur feeliing to feel the nuts one...

if u dunno u can call me la.. i explain.. 0163378577....

dokaugot

Dec 23, 2007
could anybody tell me how to dismantle the wira se front bumber? I cant see the skru. wanted to install spotlight.:confused:
visit this website, i also learn from him.

khguan.fotopic.net

lcchong

Known Member
May 18, 2009
khguan.fotopic.net

nice guide.......! :wavey:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
khguan and drex have documented most of their DIY's...you should have a look...i consider them the sifoo's of wira se

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Naturally aspirated, turbo-charged, supercharged, hybrid, diesel. Does choice of powerplant matter very much these days? If there’s one thing I realize by now, it is the reality that a great driving car can have any of the abovementioned engines under their bonnets. I suppose in a sense, you could say that we at Zerotohundred are unbiased that way – irrespective of engine type or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience