How To Avoid Tailgaters

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
from wut i see, if a bmw or a merc tailgating a such car in front..the driver would give way...but it wont happen if a kancil tailgating in a hurry..

duh..

dun hog the fast lane ok (slow driving digging nose ,knn). as if u r the only person who paying the roadtax. wont hurt if u stay off the fast lane..

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
What if met some driver like this, which I met this driver at night when I was emergency last time..

I was driving in the fast lane due to emergency.. Time around 2am something at MRR2.. I was heading back to Cheras from Batu Caves. So the highway condition have not much car.. I was driving around 120km/h. Infront of me have a ah beng kancil and in front of that kancil had no car at all in the short distance. I turned on my high beam from a long distance before getting near the kancil. That kancil does not giving me way. Then I stick quite near with the kancil and keep flash my headlight.. Since left lane had no car, then I try to stick to left lane to overtake him.. When I stick out, he suddenly stick out too! Luckily it had no car at my back and I managed to brake it on the spot or else, I will hitting his car.. So I stick back to the right lane and he stick back out.. He just blocking my way and I really in hurry.. So I turn on my hazzard light will my alarm to showed that I'm in emergency, that fella didn't give a damn on it.. Overtook his car by from fast lane go to 3rd lane and overtook him.. I wonder how slow he is driving while I hitting 120km/h.

Please! if people tailgate, just give way.. Maybe the person is in emergency or if give way also won't get any hurt right? Unless you driving a 500bhp above monster then accelerate more faster..
yes.. i hate this type of dumb fucks..... dunno what is wrong in their head. exactly what i went thru yesterday morning.. sorhai ppl.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
yes.. i hate this type of dumb fucks..... dunno what is wrong in their head. exactly what i went thru yesterday morning.. sorhai ppl.
They are deliberately blocking because they want to cucuk you lah. Just to get you wound up. Either ignore the challenge or get even. Your call.

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
P

prolog

I always move away when people tailgate me..

It's the safest way.
Even though you are driving @ 130, you still have to gave way when another car want to pass you in the overtaking lane. You are not supposed to be driving on the overtaking lane at the first place.

The innermost lane is overtaking lane.
The middle lane is fast lane
The outmost lane is slow lane..

Keep in mind, the innermost lane is NOT fast lane as most people believe. It's overtaking lane.

Most jams are caused by slow and stubborn cars clogging up in the overtaking lane.

If you can't drive at least 100, get the fawk off the road!

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
Here's another tip.

Avoid sticking your ZTH sticker on the rear. Hehe..

But there are just some serious probs with people tailgating when the right lane is fully utilized. Not like they're gonna go any faster, what way is there to give?

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
sad to hear that singchaii,
next time u just dont get bloack by this kind of ppl...
if u are coming fast no point to ask ppl move away just cut to other lane to over take him some time no point keep flash my headlight...it dont work to some ppl...

120kmh not really fast but still faster the 90/kmh as that was that speed limit...

haha

now days just becarefull there is some many road bully and Mat Rempid...

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
I believe most of this attitude is from Ah Beng driver.. I agree with you that those dumb attitude driver sure the head got problem..

what is LMST?
New Saga Aeroback. Lotus Meter Saga Trim

Here's another tip.

Avoid sticking your ZTH sticker on the rear. Hehe..

But there are just some serious probs with people tailgating when the right lane is fully utilized. Not like they're gonna go any faster, what way is there to give?
Agree about that zth sticker. I had a huge bomberman logo at my rear screen. last time kena cucuk by 1 zth fella but I dunno who is him till now.. haha.. cucuk me damn near, then I stick to middle lane, he still cucuk me.. Then for a while, he overtook me a smile with me. >_< Bomberman logo at his wira rear triangle door.

sad to hear that singchaii,
next time u just dont get bloack by this kind of ppl...
if u are coming fast no point to ask ppl move away just cut to other lane to over take him some time no point keep flash my headlight...it dont work to some ppl...

120kmh not really fast but still faster the 90/kmh as that was that speed limit...

haha

now days just becarefull there is some many road bully and Mat Rempid...
I try to cut to other lane, but the road condition don't allow me to do so cause it having the car on other lane. And I dun wan later their met in accident because of my driving attitude. Later sleep also beh song. Hehe. 120km/h not really fast.. 120km/h for me just in 4th gear.. haha..

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
always like dis la, stupid person didnt care wat their speed on fast lane, even singing lalalalalala while driving 70-80kmh, our hi beam useless for them, maybe need spotlight on roof then onli they recognize it..

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
Talked about spotlight, remind me something more dulan.. Last time I saw a Honda Jazz was following kinda near a 4wd.. A Isuzu 4wd and I not sure the name.. The Honda Jazz already flash his high beam from a far distance and I can see it on middle lane.. Then when honda jazz go near that 4wd, that 4wd fu*ker turn on his rear spot light and shot honda jazz.. Luckily the honda jazz driver not getting blind.. Else, sure die..

RedD

500 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..
this is irritating... stupid fella... a lot of ppl also like tat.. sum even worse.. wen u beam thm... thy still dun gv a shit.. =.="

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Tailgaters are a bunch of Mofos. Even worst are those who literally switch on their high beams from 500m away and beam you till you mvoe out of the way. Its actually a very bad habit to highbeam someone as it temporary blinds the person in front, if he actually looks into the rear mirror.

I had my share of tailgaters since the days i drive the kancil till now. Most of the time i just move out of the way and not look for trouble. However, there are sometimes when i just stay on my lane and let him do the job from the left and then when he overtakes, he comes real close. Of coz he won't dare to crash into my car but he just wants to intimidate me by cutting real close. Most of the time i ignore them, if he choose to crash into my car, he's on the losing end. At times when i'm not in the right mood and someone tailgates, i just speed up and let him play catch up.

On the other hand, there are days when you are really rushing for time and some fellas on the road would road hog. For such cases, i will drive abit closer to him and if he still doesn't get the hint, i will just overtake from the left. But in doing so, i won't go near and try to cause an accident.

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
The thing that i dont understand is why can't they just give way?..Is it a hard thing to do?..

Someone's giving blowjob so good until eyes rolled back half opened and can't see car coming from the back?!..Or maybe breastfeeding the husbands/boyfriends for the ladies?!

Shit i'm sure if they opened up their eyes,they can see you 'cumming' from distance and the other car wont have to flash their light in order to wake them up from trance..

Pls keep this in mind:
blowjobs/breastfeeds-middle or left lane
overtaking vehicles-right lane!

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
haha...drag,i love ur statement!!!

P

prolog

dun hog the fast lane ok (slow driving digging nose ,knn). as if u r the only person who paying the roadtax. wont hurt if u stay off the fast lane..
I hope everyone becomes aware that it's not FAST lane.. It's OVERTAKING LANE

Fast lane = middle lane
Slow lane = outermost lane
Overtaking lane = innermost lane.

I can't believe everyone forgot what they learned in the driving Theory

No car is supposed to be crusing on the overtaking lane.
Worse than that, hell to the people driving less than 100 in the overtaking lane!!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Tail gaters. What if my car no tail ar? hahaha satria no tail wan wor. The tail has been chopped off by Proton, just like a cat without tail. Then again, that's dangerous cos the car have immediate access to the rear hole already. With a tail, it's got to get past the tail in order to reach the rear hole. hhm... I better buy a sedan car, and then join another boot to make the boot double length. haha

Anyway, if there are tail gaters, just signal and move to slow lane. If they still continue to tail gate you, either you pull away from them (if your car has enough power to do so) or just continue to drive at normal speed till they over take you on the fast lane lor. If they don't want to over take you, I'd suggest to drive to the nearest police station.

Dang, won't you guys like a super bright strobe light at the back? Strobe them habis habis. hahaha Then when you turn off your strobe like, you see one upside down car behind you. hahaha