How to activate emergency lights when doors are open (DIY)

Nov 19, 2005
Hey guys, im just a college student, so i wanna save up some $$$.. haha

(1)can anyone please teach me how to activate my car's
emegercy lights when any doors are open??? Please show
me the procedures and steps needed.

(2)And if i wanna deactivate it when having car wash, what
should i do?

TQ bro's

rubber959

May 15, 2005
Kuantan
push the emergency light switch.. detect the wire that connected to the lights near the fuse box.. get a 12V relay.. the input of the relay will be the door signal and output is the emergency light.
put a master switch to make it like normal again if u want to disable it.. i think theres one thread discuss about this..

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
u better put a switch.. else it will continue blinking as long as the door's open.. kinda irritating though.

mine'z auto off in 30 secs... factory setting in alarm.

NeoSquall

Known Member
May 13, 2006
can you please direct me to this thread? thank you very very much.. Im interested in knowing how to DIY this...

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
also make sure to use a diode so that switch on the hazard light would not cause the door open light to be activated.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,
my car giving me loads and loads of prob lately, it's a a satria 1.3. engine and its like soo underpowered, abit leaking, handling damn out ,my 4 damper alredy k.o, basically its like damn bad cond, if sell also i get shit for its price..yesterday my engine like giving me this creepy feeling when i drive untill a certain speed the front part of my car is like bouncy, kinda like when u are driving with a benggkok rim...but its not bengkok, so i tot it maybe the engine la...maybe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience