• gua sula tuaaaaaaaa

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kenshin

<3 My Lil Honda
Dec 17, 2004
Penang , M'sia
www.kenshin2.tk
Bro, u okay ah?? This is the 2nd post that you posted bit out leh?? Told you to stay away from the "leaf" you don't listen....pass some over lah...share bah...hee hee hee...:biggrin:
"GRASS" or "leaf" LOL . Anywayz I second that LOL :biggrin:

Bump:
After much dedication... In malay it's called Dedi-kasi! :rofl::rofl:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
S

semperfi

Kenshin was curious just how the younger age could afford one. I too would ask the same question. :driver:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Guess now a days there are full of Young and Furious generation owning monster machine....:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
the 17-20 and gua sula tuaaaa category can be considered 'decoys' ;)

keithmin

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
LOL.

so there are approximately 16, 17-20 years old skyliners around. How credible is this?i think the only figures to be trusted are the ones from 26 onwards category.Im not saying that there are no sub age 26 skyliners here but i think the figure is just a bit...what do u say,hmmm.......too many(66 skylines altogether)
Anonymous poll.

Can you please vote your age in the poll.

(Current or former skyline owners only please - FUTURE owners please refrain, with thanks)

well, i think the 17-20 years old skyliners r in the FUTURE owners category...

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Now a days those youngster are rich n famous...we are kinda out already...hee hee hee...:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Bump: Now a days those youngster are rich n famous...we are kinda out already...hee hee hee...:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Guess we, ah pek, need to go Kopitiam for a TT instead those "hot" places already and makes way for youngster uh??? :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Bump: Guess we, ah pek, need to go Kopitiam for a TT instead those "hot" places already and makes way for youngster uh??? :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A rather dismal images of what seems to be the shop floor of a spark plug manufacturing operation in China.

To be clear, there is very little in the way of information to color what we’re seeing in these images, but the overall picture is one of rather scary working conditions. Cramped workbenches, metal shavings in every corner of the room, as well as what looks like up close and personal handling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience