How many of you guys still draw in MS Paint??

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
During the high school, we used to draw a lot of comics and shits. We even played round robin game with Paint. That we were passing the floppy disk around to continue the game.

It's been a long time I haven't done this. Just wanna know how many ppl still draw with Paint.

Just drew this 3 minutes ago.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
i still use mspaint to edit sometimes. its simple. long time ago i used to make winamp skin with mspaint. i admit adobe have more plugins and effects, but mspaint can be found almost on every pc.

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
now im using ms paint 2 cut n paste all those number plate.......
hoi....(shyyyyy).....is illegal...........dun tell ppl.........
coz im working in a claim workshop

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
zephy, MsPaint FOC. Photoshop expensive.

Btw, Ex-Macromedia Fireworks user here.

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
NOSkill said:
During the high school, we used to draw a lot of comics and shits. We even played round robin game with Paint. That we were passing the floppy disk around to continue the game.

It's been a long time I haven't done this. Just wanna know how many ppl still draw with Paint.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6710/omg4hz.jpg
wah, high school years of your time got PC meh? at my time, the idea of a proper PC lab was still, an idea. we don't pass floppy disks, but we pass cans / bottles of liqour around, and sometimes have s3x with junior female students right inside the school 'dewan' ( always behind the large sheets, got a slight, hidden space there! :regular_smile: )

Last edited:

alvinpck

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
KL
Visit site
NOSkill said:

NOSkill, i support u...i use to drew with MS Paint when i got my first pc more than 10 years ago!!! use to imitate pixelize character from Final Fantasy 3 in Super Nintendo...i did it pixel by pixel....

that was before i discovered Aldus Photostyler and Adobe series. :_:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Help pls

HI everyone..
well , i just have a couple of question bout air compression and the magnetic fuel saver .

air compressor
improve power/pick up ?
save fuel ?

magnetic fuel saver
save fuel ?
improve power/pick up ?

thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience