How do i change my 2 din player

Nismo Z-tune

Nov 7, 2009
Sabah
halo all skyline taiko once again need all ur help, i would like 2 change my cd player to the "big face" but the size of the air-con switch panel is not really fit once i but on the top.. thats mean the air-con switch panel i need 2 change ??? and where can i buy or order .thanks for all taiko help

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Re: How do i change my 2thin player

u mean u wanna change to 2din player izzit & the current panel doesnt fit eh?

Nismo Z-tune

Nov 7, 2009
Sabah

yes bro

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

the current panel for the air-con switch panel doesnt fit..once u remove on top

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide

Normally GTR owners wouldn't even want to listen to music in the car. Who would want music when the sweet sound of the RB plays in your ears?? Btw, The sound of the exhaust will drown your music unless you're running on stock exhaust.

Lots and lots of relocation and stuff. PimPin might be able to help as he has installed them previously. I've heard him say it's not easy and it takes a good and experienced person to do it. KL would be the best bet.

Try installing a car player with LCD screen. You can flip it back in if you want. That's the cons for owning a GTR dude. Good luck. Single deck Alpine would suffice.

Last edited:

Nismo Z-tune

Nov 7, 2009
Sabah

thanks bro semperfi..i stiil cannot solve my problem right now ,my air-con switch panel cannot be fit the ori size when i remove on top...

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide

a picture would help. But If I were you, I'll just leave them the way they are and install a normal player instead. There isn't enough room for big cd/dvd/mp3 players bro.

Bro, I still don't understand you that well. remove the top you mean?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hope bros here can help a little

currently my car have some dent and rust..so i do all the bodywork,knocking and simen all by myself..but the problem now..i dun hv enuff money to paint my car

so is there anything i can spray?not the normal can..cos when i wanna paint..all musr rub again..i need something to spray just for a meanwhile by tyhe time i get enuff money

is there anything like can type undercoat for automotive use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience