HONDATA vs POWERFC vs eMANAGE vs CROME vs HALTECH vs UNICHIP etc

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
neon strip....ya lah....why didn't i think about that....:banghead: :biggrin:.....

eh u use the converter plug in to the cigarette lighter or wire tap directy fr battery?....
I use converter plug.. where can direct from battery? The bigger converters like 150W can be tapped direct from battery, but their power draw means you have to keep the engine running to use it, or you'd risk not being able to start your car if you run the convertor long enough.

mini netbooks need about 22-25Ws, so even the cheapest DC/AC converter with 50-75W can be used. No need 100W+ types.

The bigger notebooks run about 65W, so with a 70W converter, it will get hot pretty quick, so using a 100W converter keeps things cool.

Neon strips/strings are 12V (power draw unknown), and USBs only generate 5V, 100mA at most, unfortunately, I have no way of getting around that limitation. So ATM, no pluggin in neon strips into USB ports. Netbook battery also below 5V, so that's no go either.

I haven't really the time to experiment and seek out alternatives though, so if you are into it, perhaps you could research more.

Last edited:

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
IF the user wanted to mod his car till over 200whp which include Stage 2 highcam, stroker kit and others upgrade in the engine....Do u guys think Vafc and Emanage enough for it? compare to hondata, powerfc and etc??

Bump: IF the user wanted to mod his car till over 200whp which include Stage 2 highcam, stroker kit and others upgrade in the engine....Do u guys think Vafc and Emanage enough for it? compare to hondata, powerfc and etc??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finally a hybrid not for geeks, and it's here in Malaysia. To be officially unveiled next Thursday on the 3rd of Nov, The Honda CR-Z is the hybrid world's best looking hybrid, has the genes of the successful Honda Insight and is very tunable both aesthetically and in performance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience