Honda Sb3

Jul 2, 2008
hello,
I have been driving Honda Sb3 with ZC engine for 14 years, i'm looking for power steering rack...........anyone can help

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
hello,
I have been driving Honda Sb3 with ZC engine for 14 years, i'm looking for power steering rack...........anyone can help

should be available at hafkat shop,... not on penang island,... butterworth and SP should hv bro,...

harrycnut

May 17, 2006
SB3 front suspension using torsion bar rite??

where did you get the thicker/stiffer bars or u sumbat coil spring?

been trying to find solution for this :banghead:... i using 1st gen integra btw :listen:

Last edited:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
SB3 front suspension using torsion bar rite??

where did you get the thicker/stiffer bars or u sumbat coil spring?

been trying to find solution for this :banghead:... i using 1st gen integra btw :listen:
If u can find the civic wagon torsion bar would be more stiffer or you can mod the front civic eg coil springs and absorbers. However , the upper mounts (tapak) needs to be modified a bit to cater for sb3 body.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
ok my turn to ask questions, chegu r u still with us or somewhere in the hondaowners club forum.my little sb3 have a very weird temperature problem (termostat was removed long time ago). Morning & afternoon use with/without aircond temperature below half (< 88 C), but if prolong use at night temperature shoots up way above half of the normal range. help anyone?? Battery voltage seems to be fine (above 14.50V with aircond & lights on).

Jul 2, 2008
ok my turn to ask questions, chegu r u still with us or somewhere in the hondaowners club forum.my little sb3 have a very weird temperature problem (termostat was removed long time ago). Morning & afternoon use with/without aircond temperature below half (< 88 C), but if prolong use at night temperature shoots up way above half of the normal range. help anyone?? Battery voltage seems to be fine (above 14.50V with aircond & lights on).
Put back your termostat - replace your temperature sensor (at the bottom of your radiator-make sure it is new)....... it should be ok because I have this experience this before..............good luck:driver:

Jul 2, 2008
should be available at hafkat shop,... not on penang island,... butterworth and SP should hv bro,...
Try already at halfcut......no luck............. Order from spare-part shop at Bagan, two time but after assemble .............. bocor, have to pay for workmanship .... rugi loo

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Try already at halfcut......no luck............. Order from spare-part shop at Bagan, two time but after assemble .............. bocor, have to pay for workmanship .... rugi loo
new one also bocor??? who fit for u? proton pomen kah??? lai lai lai, i rekomen pomen for u,...

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Put back your termostat - replace your temperature sensor (at the bottom of your radiator-make sure it is new)....... it should be ok because I have this experience this before..............good luck:driver:
thanks bro.
, Hey u know wat , at times after driving for sometime my engine seems to be knocking (dunno whether detonation or pre-ignition : no good!) then i tried retarding the timing 2 degrees , whalah!! no more knocking & temperature problems!! Tell me its got nothing to do with timing.

Last edited:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
halo!! anybody home???? sb3 owners !! speak up liven the atmosphere! sb4 owner are welcome also.

Attachments

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Anybody who knows a shop to make this bodykit??

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Need SB3 front Bumper fast (at KL) help any one?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ZTH bros...
After spending 18 days in thieves custody,last nite we took the car back from 'em!..Hell yeah!..
He ran like a bitch in the middle of Danau Kota!...
Fuckin' pussy..
No one was injured in the process..Only an Iswara badly damaged..Was used to block him off after few km's of high speed chase in Setapak with Iswara's front bumper stuck underneath...

Thanks anyway for the support guys...
I shall ask the admin to shut down the other thread..

:marchmellow:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience