Honda Projector + Angel Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
yesterday i got a pair used but condition really like new.

RM580. Twin angel eyes (white LED, not the yellowish)
Uses H1 bulbs, included.
Signal bulbs/socket not included
your current H4 socket can fit cos this lamp comes with a conversion socket. So the low beam will be the projector and high beam the crystal and the projector will on. Only the signal part u need to get new bulbs and new socket.

civic@938 said:
my car is honda EK 97 model, is not the yr 99' version, what is the best price you could offer bro? does the original cable and bulb fit? thanks...waiting for your reply...

civic@938

Known Member
Nov 28, 2005
HMS said:
yesterday i got a pair used but condition really like new.

RM580. Twin angel eyes (white LED, not the yellowish)
Uses H1 bulbs, included.
Signal bulbs/socket not included
your current H4 socket can fit cos this lamp comes with a conversion socket. So the low beam will be the projector and high beam the crystal and the projector will on. Only the signal part u need to get new bulbs and new socket.
about the new bulb and new socket...how much will it cost? is the installation very troublesome?

hope you update me the latest pricing...

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
Sorry for replying late cos I had been sick for more than 10 days

last time i bought a pair used socket from wireman shop for rm3. installation pretty straight forward, just need a new signal socket only

civic@938 said:
about the new bulb and new socket...how much will it cost? is the installation very troublesome?

hope you update me the latest pricing...

hjtan

Nov 14, 2005
HMS,
I've txt u earlier. can u find any retrofits like this?if u manage to find with 2 projectors in 1 is even better.

for toyota camry 97-00. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per title, any auto modding kaki here? My ride is a puny 4G93 single cam auto with puny torque and puny hp in a wira sedan. My aim is to BOT the car and maintain the single cam and autobox. :slug::slug:

Anywhere I can find tips and stuff for the mods? All modding kaki in Malaysia drives manual. Only site with tips and stuff is DSMtuners forum. :slug::slug:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience