honda prelude

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
hehehe......actually now my car is F22B auto, already got engine problem, need to convert it. But not so fast lah.......no money mah...

Now I am thinking of whether wan to convert to H22A manual or F22B manual turbo, cos I like Turbo very much.........I LOVE TURBO~~~~~:shades_smile:
OH~! but I love NA haha:X-: ..I can give some suggest la ..like if convert H22A ..the power sould b moer than F22B ..but F22B is more lighter than H22A so u can get the more nice front n rear weight ratio... If say turbo..I think need to spent lot money on it to mainten... the 1st trouble is the Heat ~~! N need to mod the piston, con rod, crank shaft, injector, extractor, piping, fuel pump, ECU tuning..n a lots of stuff...but if really add in turbo..the 1st thing I suggest to do is mod the engine block..make it more strength..if u mode piston all that but no mod on the block ..finally will get engine blown too ..so consider la :_:

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
hisha said:
OH~! but I love NA haha:X-: ..I can give some suggest la ..like if convert H22A ..the power sould b moer than F22B ..but F22B is more lighter than H22A so u can get the more nice front n rear weight ratio... If say turbo..I think need to spent lot money on it to mainten... the 1st trouble is the Heat ~~! N need to mod the piston, con rod, crank shaft, injector, extractor, piping, fuel pump, ECU tuning..n a lots of stuff...but if really add in turbo..the 1st thing I suggest to do is mod the engine block..make it more strength..if u mode piston all that but no mod on the block ..finally will get engine blown too ..so consider la :_:

Yalor.....if wanna convert turbo...have to consider alot......but the main reason i like turbo is the BOV....very very cun.....especially SSQV !!!!!!:_: :_: :_:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
Yalor.....if wanna convert turbo...have to consider alot......but the main reason i like turbo is the BOV....very very cun.....especially SSQV !!!!!!:_: :_: :_:
I like it too ..especially the Blitz bov .. very nice n loud...it will like this ..vrooooomm....passsssss..... chun ..! hi hi ..but i decide to mod on NA..use 4 throttle...but still got some problem to solve ...not so easy it also will spend me a lot of money...hehe...the manual half cut i found was in Kajang sg. chuah there..but i don know the price ..:regular_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
i love NA .. dohc VTEC..... vrooooommmmmmm mEoWWWWWWWWWW .. ????
VTEC sound like cat ? meow ..meow ...hahaha

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
hisha said:
I like it too ..especially the Blitz bov .. very nice n loud...it will like this ..vrooooomm....passsssss..... chun ..! hi hi ..but i decide to mod on NA..use 4 throttle...but still got some problem to solve ...not so easy it also will spend me a lot of money...hehe...the manual half cut i found was in Kajang sg. chuah there..but i don know the price ..:regular_smile:

U mean u found a F22B manual halfcut at kajang?? am I right?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
U mean u found a F22B manual halfcut at kajang?? am I right?
ya manual...there hv 2..but i'm not sure is that the F22B or not ...cos the boss just told me that is a SOHC engine...as I know prelude got few type of engine, .. 2.0 SOHC,..F22B..H22A..H23A..F23B...

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
hisha said:
ya manual...there hv 2..but i'm not sure is that the F22B or not ...cos the boss just told me that is a SOHC engine...as I know prelude got few type of engine, .. 2.0 SOHC,..F22B..H22A..H23A..F23B...

oooo..thats great, did u know the address or phone number, maybe I might go there and search it out.
hehehhehe.........

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
oooo..thats great, did u know the address or phone number, maybe I might go there and search it out.
hehehhehe.........
sorry ah bro, i don know the phone no. n add....i just know how to go there...ehm..its in sg. chua industrial park .did u know TIMES ACADEMY..its around there.. the road condition is not suit to our car to go hahaha ...last few month i go back there to take my SKM level 1-3 cert...the road is like the rally road hahaha

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
crazy4honda said:
kol me if u come to kajang or bangi..mayb we can kena teh tarik...heheh

Sure I will brother...long time didn't see u liao......
eh, your car sell to who? ask the fella come n join us for TT lah:_:

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
hisha said:
sorry ah bro, i don know the phone no. n add....i just know how to go there...ehm..its in sg. chua industrial park .did u know TIMES ACADEMY..its around there.. the road condition is not suit to our car to go hahaha ...last few month i go back there to take my SKM level 1-3 cert...the road is like the rally road hahaha
oooo....icic...nvrmind..i drive kancil go there lo.....:regular_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
oooo....icic...nvrmind..i drive kancil go there lo.....:regular_smile:
its easy to find only, if u know the sg. chua industrial park..the shop is in the corner lot...own by a chinese uncle...bro..send me the pic of ur ride ... can ?:_:

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
hisha said:
its easy to find only, if u know the sg. chua industrial park..the shop is in the corner lot...own by a chinese uncle...bro..send me the pic of ur ride ... can ?:_:
u got msn? my msn acc is [email protected]

I already post some pic....mine is maroon color, with cf bonnet, fiber GT Wing
:regular_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
u got msn? my msn acc is [email protected]

I already post some pic....mine is maroon color, with cf bonnet, fiber GT Wing
:regular_smile:
i hv add u in msn ^_^ ....wau CF bonnet ..GT wing ...where u get the CF bonnet ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Chinese clone of the Smart Fortwo, the Shuanghuan Noble has kicked off its insolent career in several European countries, including Greece, where we got these pictures from. Unless you’re working for Shuanghuan, there’s no need for us to tell you that the Noble is a near perfect copy of the first generation Smart Fortwo - in and out.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience