Honda Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Jun 21, 2011
Connecticut
Ok people check it. im from the us. Connecticut, united states. Im crazy about my civic eg. But everybody out here in ct does things the same. So i started searching and found this site. I want some help from the people here that think they can help me build my civic by giving me suggestions and telling me where i can get things!! I want help from the best to make my civic one of a kind out here in connecticut!! :)

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
[WTB} AM looking for B-series lighten flywheel, if anyone has ... is this the right place to post... sorry am new to honda forum...

[WTS] Nology SIlver spark plugs stil available for b-series

Last edited:

owtaman

Known Member
Oct 9, 2008
Re: WTS - Used GReddy Radiator Cap(Type N)

Please refer to below URL for pictures.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ddy-radiator-cap-type-n-for-honda-toyota.html

Hi Guys,
I got a used(bought new RM135) GReddy radiator cap to let go, previously used it in my Honda Civic EG9, I already sold the car, this radiator cap(Type N) cannot use on my current Nissan car due to different type, Nissan is using Type S.

Item Description: GReddy Radiator Cap, model is Type N for Honda/Toyota
Terms: Self collect cash and carry

Note: The current packaging as shown in the picture is from the Type S that I just bought, the actual radiator cap I am selling is Type N.

For details please refer to official GReddy site below.
Total Tune Up Greddy By TRUST

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

900K cars sold: Honda Malaysia wants to give away 9 cars

No Limit - 900,000 units but the Mugen Concept's not one. Honda Malaysia's just announced that by Q3 of 2019, they would have sold over 900K cars in the country since their establishment in 2002. It still reigns as the #1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience