marketplace section for honda

civic@938

Known Member
Nov 28, 2005
spoonsir said:
Tom, any news of the above? Post what u guys think?
Well it would be better that Tom design a "Honda Marketplace Section" in this Honda section....

Section under Section....hehehe:shades_smile:

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
why must honda have it's own Marketplace when all you need to do is add lines like [Honda] or Honda at the front of your thread title...and please...dun tell me its becos you scared your poor little thread will get kick back a few pages...everyone also have their own stuffs to be sold...so it's up to you on whether you wanna keep updating your sales thread...Nak Seribu Daya Tak Mahu Seribu Dalih...i seen a couple of honda fellas had started to adopt the above technique...why cant you?

heh sorry laa but i just dont see the need to have a specific market place for every make...

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
but one thing why this rules apply only for honda section...
i'm not against this rule but what i can see is another section oso facing the same problem. out of 10 listed thread, 7-8 is a sale thread.

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
spoonsir said:
Tom, any news of the above? Post what u guys think?
Honestly, I don't see the point of creating a marketplace specifically for Honda. How about the others section such as Toyota and etc?

It only makes sense if marketplace is split in section by car manufacturer models by I afraid that this might add the administration cost.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
yeap there are indeed complaint tabs on each thread...i too notice that lately other section are selling stuffs on the makers section...hopefully if i run into tom somewhere i'll relay the message...but again...you can also pm tom personally or the rest of zth crew about this...

spoonsir

1,500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
KL
Honda marketplace

SataniC said:
why must honda have it's own Marketplace when all you need to do is add lines like [Honda] or Honda at the front of your thread title...and please...dun tell me its becos you scared your poor little thread will get kick back a few pages...everyone also have their own stuffs to be sold...so it's up to you on whether you wanna keep updating your sales thread...Nak Seribu Daya Tak Mahu Seribu Dalih...i seen a couple of honda fellas had started to adopt the above technique...why cant you?

heh sorry laa but i just dont see the need to have a specific market place for every make...
Well.....i still think it will be better if there is a honda section of marketplace...just imagine ur on the road......there is 2 road, one with traffic such as honda, nissan, toyota, bmw etc...and the other has just honda which obviously has less traffic.....i would rather take the honda route which will make us reach our destination much faster! Its not just about nak seribu daya thing but its about being smart & efficient sometimes.

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
spoonsir said:
Well.....i still think it will be better if there is a honda section of marketplace...just imagine ur on the road......there is 2 road, one with traffic such as honda, nissan, toyota, bmw etc...and the other has just honda which obviously has less traffic.....i would rather take the honda route which will make us reach our destination much faster! Its not just about nak seribu daya thing but its about being smart & efficient sometimes.
You have serious discrimination problem over there.

Get a life.

sr215

Known Member
Jun 11, 2005
Labuan
just type Honda first on your thread title. that would be good and easy. Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Proton, it's all the same.. 'they' moved on the same ground.. I never seen a Type R racing on the water...

spoonsir

1,500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
KL
No intention

Hikaru said:
You have serious discrimination problem over there.

Get a life.
Sorry bro......if u feel discriminated.....no offence no intention here...just giving example of amount of traffic....if have honda marketplace section less traffic thats it. Type R on water? hmmmm car or boat?

Stormrider

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
TRG
it a must to have honda marketplace section to avoid confusing about item to sell. in this section we know its only for honda !

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH............................................................................

if a person manage to confuse items meant for specific car then better dont play car at all.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It started off as a small, nimble hatchback from the 80’s. But who knew 30 years later, it is still regarded as one of the most influential cars by the ever-growing enthusiasts to have shook the world and still leaves fresh traces of rubber on the tarmac. And it is through its unique characteristics that had moved Toyota in reincarnating the famed sideways legend, the AE86, with the all new Toyota 86...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience