Honda Malaysia Customer Service.. SUCK..!!!

kenyko

Aug 28, 2004
Please Visit my case: http://www.sinchew-i.com/special/ttpm/index.phtml?sec=617&artid=200606020910

Honda Customer Support..SUCK..!!!

I'm not saticfy my the awards from Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia, Due to Honda pending my case almost 7 months, But i can't claim for the daily.

I'd collect my car, But i still worried about the car will breakdown again some other day. But i had received the letter from Honda Malaysia to ensure the problem should not reoccur again.

VICIC

May 26, 2005
KL
Here is the directly translated version if you can understand:- (sounds funny cause it's translated by software)

The new vehicle half year is unable to start for no reason 2 time
Updated:2006-06-02 19:29:05 MYT

(The Kuala Lumpur news) an information craft manager sues, he drives nearly half year this Tian Hsinch'e twice on the way suddenly to be unable to start in the travel, the vehicle hauls back this field service period, his several send a letter the request discussion, but this field towed for 3 months only then to give the response. He through expends the person arbitration court to request 1 Wan Yuling the lucky compensation, but courtyard host ruling this field only must be responsible for compensates automobile service period the bank interest, as well as lengthens an automobile 保用 time for year.

Comes from ten thousand 撓 claims damages person Wang I to respect (28 years old), purchases a CITY Che K'uan to June 6, 2005 to this field the vehicle. On November 15 evening 11. half, this vehicle when travel suddenly considers is unable to start. He thinks little of, thereupon informs this field car company to haul back the vehicle the car dealership repair, this field also returns in 3 days 後把 vehicles.

On November 29, the vehicle breaks down similar once more. This time claims damages the person is goes on the highway, the vehicle suddenly is unable to start in the road central committee, the engine and all signal lamps all extinguish.

The request exchanges the vehicle not fruit

Because the vehicle twice has the similar question, claims damages the person to lose the confidence to it. Carries on service period the vehicle, he February, 2006 once wrote a letter from at the beginning of December to requests this field to replace a new vehicle to give him, as well as suggested this field accepted him the request which returned the vehicle and brings back refunds money, but this field customer service department only wrote in reply in December 23 for him, allows his automobile 保用 time to lengthen for a year.

This Tian Kuohou sends a letter the request on February 15 to claim damages the person to take the vehicle, but claims damages the person based on not to obtain satisfaction the explanation and the compensation, up to now has not taken the vehicle.

This field 4 representatives attended hears examines when the case declared that, the company once dialed the electricity notice in December 8 to claim damages the person to take the vehicle, only suffered claims damages the person to resist 絕.

The courtyard host refers to the service efficiency
Should have the international standard

The courtyard host logical sequence lucky star criticizes this field customer service department service efficiency in the courtyard. He said, the service department when received the customer incoming letter inquiry or the interrogation, should give the response immediately, at that time even if vehicle Uygur has not fixed or also is unable the definite real situation.

"The customer service department should not expend person's suit to ignore, road of the this non- service, much less this field is a big company, should have the international service efficiency."

He reminds this field to have to improve the company the service quality, should not claim damages person's case to delay the more than half a year all raw sewage.

Has not rented a car the receipt to claim damages 1 ten thousand not fruits

But, based on claims damages the person is unable to exhibit him in automobile service period to egress the time to rent a car the expenditure receipt, the courtyard host lucky resists 絕 he 索討 Wan Yuling to claim damages. But, he requests this field negative to claim damages the person from December 8 the bank loan interest which must pay to April 12, and originally only will have two years 保用 time to lengthen for a year to June 7, 2008 or 里數 to 4 ten thousand kilometers.

At the same time this field also must raise assumes a fitness report for to claim damages the person, simultaneously the sureproof guarantee has the breakdown components to pass through the replacement, cannot again occur similar is unable to start the question.

Claims damages person Wang I to respect to the ruling feeling is discontented, he believed, the vehicle is unable to start in the travel is extremely dangerous for no reason, much less this is the use to half year new vehicle, the car dealership 絕 to does not have the necessity to take the responsibility.(Guangming Daily • 2.006/06/02 billion)

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
hoh..kinda difficult to read...but understandable..

sori to hear ur case bro

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
dude the translation sucks.....yehehhee its worse than any ah benglish ive ever read

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Simple story is the the brand new honda city that he bought died on him after 6 months of usage. The engine simply just stopped and shut down on the road while driving. HSC fixed it after 3 days and the engine died again 15 days later while he was on the highway. He sued Honda and wanna claim for 10 thousands plus but the case was settled as Honda will only compensate what he lost during the maintenance time and given him an extra 1 year warranty. He has asked for a replacement city but was rejected and Honda only provide him an extra year of warranty.

Until now he is still refused to take back his city since he is not satified with the service.

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Basically from my understanding and other stories that I heard before, car dealer usually won't replace you another brand new unit but only promise to get it fixed for you no matter how many times you have to go in and out at HSC.

There are more stories to hear if you go to autoworld.com.my and mostly city from minor case of paint chipping till the major one like this, the engine die on you while you are crusing on the hi way.

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
Thks for the summary, i think they(HSC) did their part already.... asking for RM10k compensate or a whole new car is IMHO, chinamen style.

I rarely (or was it nvr b4 this) heard engine failures on new Hondas; even mine served me more than 10 yrs already, this is jz one of the unlucky cases...

at least they did replaace n compensate, try buying other xxxxx brand (those not from Japan, nor europe) the service staff actuallly tells u "this is the way it is, live with it...." my frens exp......

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Out of the many-many cars Honda produces, there is bound to be one which is a lemon.... its not just Honda, but probaly all other car manufacturers.... unlucky for you dude....
i have a City to, its been super solid and reliable... and service has just been great... i always get their morning coffee and FOC minor adjustments and repairs at the service center... heheh...

nashrey

Known Member
Apr 14, 2004
minivan said:
Out of the many-many cars Honda produces, there is bound to be one which is a lemon.... its not just Honda, but probaly all other car manufacturers.... unlucky for you dude....
i have a City to, its been super solid and reliable... and service has just been great... i always get their morning coffee and FOC minor adjustments and repairs at the service center... heheh...
which sc did u went to minivan? might worth a visit

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
minivan, i do totally agree.......even merz oso breakdown its that u-know-1-out-of-thousands-or-millions thing

gotta say my family drives a healthy city since 03 n nvr fail us.......

minivan, i heard u not only getting hot coffee service.....got free massage as well eh? ahhah jk jk btw, where u send to?

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Free massage?! Wah… if there is such a service center, let me know! Heheh…

I go to Global Amity, Sri Kembangan… you can see it beside the Sg Besi Hiway…

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How envious are you at these 4 lucky Malaysians who won an all expense paid trip by Shell Helix to Abu Dhabi for their Fastest 48 hrs of their lives?? They'd be among the 200 guests from over 20 countries who will be visiting the one and only, famous Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, an intense ride in the world's fastest roller coaster in the form of a Ferrari, dubbed the Formull...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience