Any Honda CRV Club base in Malaysia?

hansomecili

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
any honda crv club existed in here? been search for crv club but none in here..oni those club i can fing eg GEN2C, wpc, teamcity, team-imperials...hope u guys can help me find a crv club..

hansomecili

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
thanks bro...interested of setting up a CRV club base in malaysia ? if we can't find any CRV club in malaysia, then we sets up a club in here..very sad for honda CRV owner where it din have any club to share experience, technical advise, and also gets to know other owner as well..

hansomecili

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
Inviting all Honda CRV owners who interested to joinly sets up a Honda CRV club base in Malaysia...Main purpose to share experience n knowledge n also technical advise for our lovely car..Moreover can get to know each other owners through teh tarik session n outdoors activities. Hope to receive much support in here.

medialiser

Jan 31, 2006
crv club

well bro.. i think here in malaysia, crv owners are mostly family men and women.. you know what am sayin'.. not much of an enthusiast, i think.. but on second thought, i might be wrong.. anyway, i kind of interested in joining the club though.. and can i know which model is your crv.. can i see pictures of it? any moddifications to it?

hansomecili

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
hhmm~~..i agree wif u...mine is model 2003 I-VTEC model...nothin modification can be done to my car due to tis model looking lo...i just put thos brake lock costing me rm440...how about urs??
But is better to have a club lo..so can share our experience n information lo...
How about U? wat is ur model?

medialiser

Jan 31, 2006
hi agian.. my ride is the old model.. 96-97.. not performance upgrade yet.. but done some exterior mods.. repaint to pure black color.. lowered rides on an 18 inch.. bout the club.. agree with you.. shall we try to gather members.. any idea how?

btw your model can be upgraded to you know.. like this.. hehhe..

hansomecili

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
Nice ride bro...18 inch tyre...wat thickness tyre u r using 45 series or 50 series..? VIP style huhh? hehehe...

Nice pic u send, bro..all d while i thought my car model cant be modify..thumbs up for d owner..actually i ask few fibreshop for my crv, but they say tis model is hard to modify n they oni have those for old model crv.

Hhhmmm~~...to gather member, maybe i will start another thread in here title "Inviting all CRV owner for gathering"..if we can get around 10-15 members, maybe we can had a small tt try gather everyone to discuss to setup a club..maybe can think of a club name, think where to host a forum lo..hopefully it will work le.

I had a club actually but is for Waja club... http://team-imperials.drives.it ...i will try to ask them opinion of setting up a club...
Let me know about my idea of setting up a club..u can add some suggestion to it or any good idea of setting up a club..tis would be my 1st experience of setting up a club..

Last edited:

medialiser

Jan 31, 2006
well thanx.. rite now am rolling on a 40 series tyres.. not going for VIP style actually.. just wanna make it clean and simple..

bout setting up the club.. i have no experience in setting em up.. but do keep me inform bout the progress though.. starting that thread might work..

till next time bro.. best regards..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BEWARE OF AUTOGLYM DETAILING CENTERS IN PENANG

Just had a simple wash and vacuum there, and after I left, I realised my car FLOOR MAT / DUST TRAP was missing!!!

I confronted the staff there, they pretend ignorance, ask to refer to boss.

WHEN i spoke to their BOSS, I tried to talk to him properly, not only did he refuse to replace the stolen item, BUT the a$$hole was bloody rude, cursing me and my family, and challenged me to make a complaint...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience