Honda Emblem/Badges FAQ

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Since the previous one was gone due to the rollback, I'm starting this one again, since I haven't gotten a satisfactory answer yet.

Who knows where this badge comes from?

There seems to be a blue version as well.. and these are ORIGINALs, not knockoffs, so where does the blue one (didn't buy, my friend just saw it) come from?

Do note who imports these on the top left. I didn't know boon siew imported honda car parts.. (O_o)

Last edited:

nksc

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2006
did u mean the "H" emblem??

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Yeah.. my friend was jalan2 in KL and he found some emblems.. He said there was even one with a blue backing, just like the above, which got me thinking... which model did it come from? I thought that the colourful ones are usually just knockoffs?

The black one above is said to be from the accord, (according to xxxx and another friend of mine, but what model/year?

I'm thinking it's from an old gen integra, due to the fact that the part number is same with the newer R badges.

Thoughts?

vyndicator

Known Member
Aug 5, 2005
Selangor
Those badges can be found on Accord SM4's, one on the front grill and the other one on the steering wheel. I don't know about a blue one though.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Oh thanks for clearing that up guys!

Black = Accord models, Blue = S2K.. got it.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Eh.. I'm confused already..

so Blue is also from an accord?

lazypapa

Known Member
Oct 27, 2006
may be from other mpv or suv...
lagret, odyssey, isis,
like jazz... different color jazz, they put different color emblem
(jap ver)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Wonder if this was ever brought up. Anyways, I'll just ask.

Sometime when u enter other ppl's car, you'll notice a different stench/smell in every car. Like socks smell, coke smell, shoe smell, char kuey teow smell etc.

Is there anyway to eliminate the odor/stench/smell without having to pay a lot of money? I put charcoal in my car, but doesn't really seem to work well. Does putting those humidifier eliminates the problem?

Appreciate your advise
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience