Not open for further replies.

psychotic_ass

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Originally posted by Jackie Leong@Mar 3 2005, 01:45
what do you mean by sensitive? give some details le.. :D

i'm thinking whether or not to let them wash my car for my first 1000km service (it's free, the salesgirl tell me..) cuz i scared them ppl will simply wash or scratch my car la.. damn sayang my car wei (which we all here do :P)

:lol:

wah.. don't have to run in? manual oso got say not to rev hard/brake hard before 1000km wei =.=!
well... its sensitive in a way when i wash the car with the car lock & alarm armed... my alarm will go off... or when i park.. then a car pass by like few feet aaway or someone walk pass... my alam will go off also... so decided to lower the sensitivity... hahaha... :lol:

well i didn't read the manual until after my 1000km service... haahha... then only realize that cannot brake hard or rev hard before the 1000km... :lol:

coconut
if want to rev to red line... use the manual mode... but when reach 6000 rpm will auto change gear already... can't go to the redline... but then haven't notice the slow climb lor... will try it out later... :lol:

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
Originally posted by psychotic_ass+Mar 3 2005, 18:09 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (psychotic_ass @ Mar 3 2005, 18:09 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jackie Leong@Mar 3 2005, 01:45

i'm thinking whether or not to let them wash my car for my first 1000km service (it's free, the salesgirl tell me..) cuz i scared them ppl will simply wash or scratch my car la.. damn sayang my car wei (which we all here do :P)

wah.. don't have to run in? manual oso got say not to rev hard/brake hard before 1000km wei =.=!
well... its sensitive in a way when i wash the car with the car lock & alarm armed... my alarm will go off... or when i park.. then a car pass by like few feet aaway or someone walk pass... my alam will go off also... so decided to lower the sensitivity... hahaha... :lol:

well i didn't read the manual until after my 1000km service... haahha... then only realize that cannot brake hard or rev hard before the 1000km... :lol:

coconut
if want to rev to red line... use the manual mode... but when reach 6000 rpm will auto change gear already... can't go to the redline... but then haven't notice the slow climb lor... will try it out later... :lol: [/b][/quote]

you're damn dangerous wei :o (i had some time when i arrived in uni, so i just took out the manual and read oni :lol: :lol: )

oh? the alarm can adjust sensitivity one ah? i didn't know about it but then i have no problems washing the car with the alarm armed la :D

don't have to rev till redline right? :ph34r:

psychotic_ass

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Originally posted by Jackie Leong+Mar 3 2005, 19:28 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jackie Leong @ Mar 3 2005, 19:28 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by psychotic_ass@Mar 3 2005, 18:09
<!--QuoteBegin-Jackie Leong
@Mar 3 2005, 01:45

coconut
if want to rev to red line... use the manual mode... but when reach 6000 rpm will auto change gear already... can't go to the redline... but then haven't notice the slow climb lor... will try it out later... :lol:

you're damn dangerous wei :o (i had some time when i arrived in uni, so i just took out the manual and read oni :lol: :lol: )

oh? the alarm can adjust sensitivity one ah? i didn't know about it but then i have no problems washing the car with the alarm armed la :D

don't have to rev till redline right? :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
wah.. i where got dangerous wor... hahaa... i only read the manual when i went for the 1st service while waiting for the car to finish service... ahhaha...

yeah you can adjust the sensitivity.. i went to crobra in Taman Tun to adjust...

yeah don't have to rev till red line... but u can't even rev to redline... hahaha :lol:

TODA6866

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
jz curious, how fast is the city vtec? any sound of vtec engagement?? anybody tried pushing 0-100 in how many secs?

its using CVT so shifting gears should b much faster rite? hmmm..........if this g/b kaput dunno the parts expensive or not? :unsure:

im asking cuz i dunno.......no other intentions ;)

CHEERS n happy driving!

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
Originally posted by Coconut@Mar 3 2005, 13:53
hei who mention about being jam put in S is better ler, plz put the page number where u saw it in the manual so that i also can refer to it thanks :lol:

and another thing is i try to floor the pedal one day, and when the rpm reach around 3100rpm it climb up very very slowly already, i wan to rev till redline also cannot, anyone having similar experince?
btw mine is only 1700km :D
ok student...to take out ur city's manual, today our lesson is...

for fuel economy, try refer to page 137...there's another thing that i stat last few day, about the warm up the engine, it say not necessary to warm up wor...but if warm up will get fuel save what <_< ..

for modification... refer to page 139...sigh, tot wanna lower the car...but here say will affect other thing wor...

and coconut, the one u asking for about the stop and go traffic one is page 152...

enjoy!

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
Originally posted by Marlboro+Mar 4 2005, 14:02 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marlboro @ Mar 4 2005, 14:02 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jackie Leong@Mar 4 2005, 13:36
hahaha, thanks sonictheory! i'll go and study honda city's manual later ya.. :P :lol:

so sir, what will we be learning tomorrow? must study in advance la.. :lol: :D
u guys wanna be City engineer ah... [/b][/quote]
reverse engineering la , let's watch sonictheory dismantle his city la :P :lol: :ph34r:

yeah, city vtec.. even around 1 - 2k rpm you can feel the car pulling ! B)
although i'm still running-in the engine till 1000km, love every moment of it.. a fun car to drive :rolleyes:

eh.. the Jazz is only 1.4L right? cucuk.. dun dare la.. later jam brake both oso hailat.. :lol:

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
i noticed that picture in an old thread before.. very sweet indeed.. i noticed the headlamps which has a black background le.. is it for sale or the same ol' pry and spray thingy?

.. also did you notice the sunroof? :blink: :blink:
but no spoiler.. =/

i like the city in the picture very much.. drool sia! B)

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
buy new set of lamps, then the old one send go spray.. scared masuk air.. hahaha :lol:

if didn't masuk air.. can sell the lamps off.. haha.. damn giler and expensive :ph34r:

taiwan made ones, alignment lari and quality not so good right? :(

Tiburon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Originally posted by Marlboro@Mar 4 2005, 14:22
this car is in indonesia...

the head lamps... spray one lah...
where got...ori .... even taiwan also dont have...
those headlight no need spray anymore for city. u can get the black inside cover at bangkok but if not mistaken they sell the whole headlight with black cover inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So... Yesterday it was raining heavily, i was excited! :burnout:
It is time to test out how the ONR, and the wax and the UQD turned out!

Once it stoped raining i went out the my phone and snap some pics.

The BMW E34
With a protected and threated paint

without....

look at the water beading...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience