Honda City Type-Z Owners Thread (Project-Z)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Don, I don't mind. But it's been rivetted at the edge of the bumper. Kinda hard to remove ler..
Aiks...so TT jadi ke tidak?

tjuan... ok nvm.. i didnt know its being rivetted, i tot glued or something. TT i cant now.. weekend is bcome family time only now.. with newborn and all.. weekdays very bz with job now... sorry.. if u remember i m still find time to meet with rayz fren mechanic.. but still kenot.. wan to repair car oso kenot yet.. hais...

pity donz....u need astro max la so you can say" i've got time!!"...kekekekeke..j/k

tjuan...friday is on but just two onli aar...still waiting reply from ahfat with his new MT in the car and ahchuan with B16

tjuan,
what car u want to change?
change to another big monster???

aiyo.. i cant make it this friday le..
i also work like hell nowdays.. eat also no time.. getting thinner n thinner liau... haha...
very sry guy..
i saw the post, anyone visit amoil? type z b20b le... power damn geng i think..

tjuan wanna change EP3 or a DC5.. u guys dunno meh??? he kena 6D le.. got more then 1million in the bank now.. but pls dun tell anybody outhere, u know lo, got money liau, scare die ma...
not like us oledy, broke life.......................

my car edi in workshop.. will be out in 2months time.. im also turbocharging it.. will post up the progress to let u guys see soon.. bout the B20B Type-z i will make my way to Amoil this sat and meet the owner.. wanna really see his ride as i can say one of the fastest vtec modders out there.. hehehe..

For the TT can sms or call me.. will be free on fri n sat.. 016-3181486..

AhChuan.. busy till so thin to buy a Skyline meh? dun la.. hehehe.. that day i was in Kajang eat satay but i change HP lost ur number jor.. was at that Restraunt Malaya if im not mistaken.. the corner one.. order 200pcs.. eat till wanna shit out edi with my frens.. hahaha...

RAY!!!!!! how how?? where wanna meet? dun to far for me loo.. stuck with my myvi nia now.. slow ride but comfort le.. hehehe.. wanna see ur monstrious Type-Z.. i edi retire to be KL Monster Leader jor.. i get that B20B dude to take my place.. i just sit n see u guys postings edi.. *sob sob

wahseh ahchuan,

I small fry. Want to save some money to "ikat tali, buat simpul". If kena lottery oso won't buy cars like that lah.. used car now so freaking cheap. Its time to buy used ones, but super wrong time to sell! Dealer nearly choked me when I asked about the trade in value of our cars. They said Civic older ones can fetch higher. Damn!!!

Looks like I'll loose more selling the car. Oklah, change MT GB and make full use of the car then. Hehehe..

Don, aiks...where you at? We go look for you TT outside your house can ah? Can meet juniors also.

Rayzy, want to suggest a location? I am along Old Klang Rd. You are in Seri Kembangan, right? Ahfat, where you? Subang? (Damn, 200 pieces? You know you nearly killed half the populations of the chicken/ lembu you know!!!)
AhChuan kor, lei hai pin tou leh?

If some can't make it tonight. What say tomorrow night? Lets try to get a place where its convenient to all. I don't mind driving a little far.

Suggestions for TT venue tonight/tomorrow night: (I am not too sure with Seri Kembangan area)
1. Burger King Damansara Mutiara?
2. Sunway Pyramid area?
3. Cyberjaya?

Contacts:
tjuan = Dom @ 016-2519811
fatality = ahFat @ 016-3181486
rayzy22 & Don @ (I got u guys' contact in my hp, not sure if you want to post it)

rayzy can't make it tonight.
AhFat, got any suggestions? Tomorrow night where to meet? If none then can we finalize at BK Damansara Mutiara at say....9pm?

fatality..
i'm keeping fit to reduce my car weight le.. less 10kg can go fast 0.1sec.. haha..
ya, i know that shop.. is at coner... very famous in kajang. u how many ppl eat 200pcs?? lastime we 5 ppl ate 200pcs.. haha. i only ate 20++pcs, the rest they kau tim.. damn crazy le.. like just came out from jail...

tjuan ko...
joking only la.. haha... i at kajang lo, where can i go le?? no money, no gf, no time.. life is bored. haha.
all come kajang eat satay. then we go highway test car.. haha..

ahchuan, that sounds like a great idea!

rayzy got problem posting. So he sms. He said AhChuan MUST COME!! Hehe.. giler power your car!

Oklah..ahFat, Don, rayzy. We all go Kajang for Satay want? I don't mind. Haven't been there for so long.

So, later tomorrow night. Say around 10.30pm. Err... meet at Satay shop? Which one ah? I only know the one with the Kereta lembu one near the bus station I think. Turn left after first traffic light. If the roads no change lah.

another suggestion from rayzy,

We can gather and see street race at Subang. Near A&W. AhFat sure know.
How how...? Then can see ahChuan tapao cars. Gatal gatal, we also join and makan asap? How how?

Damn..I greedy lah.. Can we just go for the both. Go see street race then go makan satay!

Top Bottom