Hmmm... Need Advise

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
ok, i've been driving this car for 2 years plus and this has never gotten my attention until just now.

look closely, and u will notice that my wheels aren't exactly placed at the centre.

and no, my steering isnt turned to this side, my right side wheels are in the exact position.

how can i solve this? would changing to mivec fenders help? could it be caused by my absorbers? ( running on HWL adjustables ). i noticed only the SE version of satria's are experiencing this.

help pls... much appreciated...

Attachments

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
wah somehow u spot my posts real fast. anyway, cant be the way i drive cuz last time u also had that problem. just wanna know how can i solve it... its bothering me... =\

with ur current rims, u dont have that problem?

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
lol, first time actually see, last time only hear my mech talk about stuff like that. from what he say its more like suspension's mounting, but could be other thing since he expert toyota old school cars only...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
haha...yes la...y recently oni all this bothering u wan...dun expect much la...its a proton...see,my bodykits diff edi so problem solved...lol

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
nola, just now after washing my car, i went across the road to get something from my dads car, took a good stare at my car and i noticed how retarded it looks. its kinda like "mata juling" LOL

sigh.. i guess what u say is true... its a proton..

anyway, u just changed the bumper/sideskirt/rear bumper but not the fender right? like that also can solve the prob? anyways, where was ur old c-west? =Pp guess u sold it long time liao...

Last edited:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
it's ur caster.maybe u hit something hard n it move ur lower arm to the rear.
have it check.if what u said is true about all the se satria,then i got nothing
to say.....hehehe.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ya lo...sold it to a SE owner in kemuning...hehe...thinking bout checking back on it soon...miss it la...its the custom work that makes it even again lor...so for EVEN if its SE prob or u whack something, see ur alignment lari alot lo...if u wanna have it checked..mine gone over so many potholes still straight...xD

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
hmmmm caster? ok, i will get that checked out on my next visit to my mech.

pocroc : u still using ur OEM fenders.. dont see how ur bodykit could have gotten it center.. >.<

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
u talkin bout the front..? oem fenders la but bumper n sideskirt u see....even out edi

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
hmmm.. wonder if i change to mivec fender it would solve the problem? cause i dont really think its my caster or lower arm as it has been like that from the very first day i installed my HWL's.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
then prolly its the hwl's... are u having prob with ur absorbers? oil leaks n what not?

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
not really sure abt that, but i guess if it was leaking, my mech would have told me when he did my allignment the other day...

is there any other way to find out whether its leaking.. ?

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
i think has sumthing to do with design.

to confirm this, make comparisons with few similar models

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
oil stain on the tubes?

eh....the Q bout the abs is totally off topic Q u knoe...hahaha

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
zan : been observing a few cars lately. non-se satria's are fine. seen a few SE, but not lowered. however, theirs also similar to mine. so i guess its all from the factory setting.

pocroc : i heard u got new chick o.O =Pp anyway u still running on 4g15? that day u smoke me, i 5th gear 6000 rpm also cannot see ur tailights... >.<

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

PUTRA - Need Help

My fren just bought an auto putra 1.8 year 97. I drove the car and the engine feel very harsh. Do u think he should do valve cleaning and injector cleaning ? If yes whats the cost involved?

Later today he called me n told that the radiator is leaking so the leakage hit the engine and the gasket need to be replaced which the mec qouted him for RM 400 ? Isit possible for this to happen or the mec is cutting throat ? Ok lets assume he wants to replace the gasket...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience