HKS power flow filter replacement element ...where can i get it ???

Kopi

May 18, 2004
available at almost every performance shop in Sunway.

Kelis

Jul 5, 2004
HKS Power flow replacement element

SkYwAlKeR said:
but beware of imitation... check properly...
Agreed, remember to check for originality before u make your purchase. Yah, u can get it from your nearest performance shop, etc.
By the way, how long will the replacement filter element lasts before requiring a another change? I am considering getting one installed on my car, thanks... :tee:

speedy3210

Dec 13, 2004
ipoh to KL
how to differentiate whether is it a fake or original parts?

does it have some sort of shining chrome sticker like when we buy the original cd?

lixor

Nov 14, 2005
speedy3210 said:
how to differentiate whether is it a fake or original parts?

does it have some sort of shining chrome sticker like when we buy the original cd?
Try to purchase form a realible shop like GC motorsport, N1 racing, Hokomoto etc...
They don't dare to cheat for a small item vs their business reputation. :albertein

I am keen to know what exactly the purpose of having HKS FCD if installed in a Turbo car? Is it worth it to install in small Turbo car like mine - Daihatsu Charade GTti? Is it for higher boost set up? Or saving fuel? I know nothing about that small device..When I read in the oversea's forum, can't understand lah..Soooo technically la..

Can you all explain in plain English of what is the main purpose of that device and it's advantages too..Can?

Thanks bros..