4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
Target Design said:
haha....if really hill road kaki's...no matter how far also can go one....:D

wahh... cha tou... :D

nolah, also must make sure car is healthy maa, if your car broke down in the middle of hill road plus no network cham lah...

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
u mean the kuala kubu there,the hill road between batang kali is it?

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Aik so any KAKI bukit here??
How say 31 july morning we start hill road gathering???
Trip is GOMBAK to GENTING SEMPAH to BUKIT TINGGI balik GENTING SEMPAH to GOTHONG JAYA to UPHILL then free time to all....or GOTHONG JAYA to ULU YAM water fall main air....bcs feel go genting nathing to do sien...
Any 1 wanna join....planing organize larr...if 1 go list down lorr..really too many place 1 to go...need full tank baru can...
9am meet up at LDP damansara toll.....pump petrol start trip
FSTRADER u sure wanna join bohhhh...wanna see u ULTRA RACING BAR effect..

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
wah, got uphill and downhill meet arr??... wait wait, i calling the police... ask the make roadblock there... muahahaha...

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
SkYwAlKeR said:
wah, got uphill and downhill meet arr??... wait wait, i calling the police... ask the make roadblock there... muahahaha...

call call...mauahahahahhahaha:D

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
wah lau eh .. waja2003 downhill king siaaa.. i didnt know that time when you join us ... malu malu i ... taiko.. so next trip to genting maybe on da 5th of august wor .. apa macam ?

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
In my opinion the ultimate hill climb routes and where u can run at crazy speeds is the East West Highway...
Now that's the mother of all hilly roads in Peninsular Malaysia. But the speeds u can travel if u're really push can be insanely averaging around 140kph. Well might be snail pace for some but i think it's a freaking fast road. Only problems is there are plenty of lorries and elephant crossings.

But my favourite touge route is still Genting Sempah and heading towards Janda Baik.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Seremban to Mantin hill road. Its a medium and combi hill road. Got up hill from the Seremban section then down hill at the last part. A few S corners. Got big straight. Got medium turns. A sharp S turn at the end section before exiting the hill area. Condition is ok got no poth holes only some uneven surfaces. Just just re-paved the road not long ago. No street lights at all in the area.
My time trial was done last year Feb, I think its 4.34 mins from Seremban side.
Being driving through that road for 4 years until now.

Another one is a forest road area, LDJ road with lots of plantation but road was quite narrow and got some sharp and medium corners. A more mild hill road.

Another one is the Broga area there got 1 Hill road. condition unknown...still not went there yet.

Seremban to Kuala Pilah hill road. The local call it the 18 turns road. Because it has 18 corners and most of them are sharp and tight turns with narrow roads. Starting section from Seremban is uphill then down hill. Road condition starting part is good, medium parts are ok and end parts are smooth.
My time trial was done Jan 2005. 8.25 min just 1 run my front Neovas went botak terus. Cause the surfaces at some corners are very rough. The area has no street light at all.

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
WinDz said:
wah lau eh .. waja2003 downhill king siaaa.. i didnt know that time when you join us ... malu malu i ... taiko.. so next trip to genting maybe on da 5th of august wor .. apa macam ?
Aik dont cin cai say lehhh....i only wanna cari fun only..not any king or queen...hehe
WINDS i friday nite sure cannot 1......bcs sat is damn many work to do 1.....last time join u until 5am reach home kepala pun pening ohhhhh....

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
OKOK time be set..
31 july 9am meet up at BATU CAVES GIANT.
Then 9:30 start jurney...
10am reach genting sempah then go bukit tinggi....
11:30am balik to genting sempah then go gothong jaya makan makan sikit..
12:30pm naik genting do what u guy 1 to do lorr..that all
So who wanna go??
attend list
1.WAJA2003

hillroad

Jul 26, 2005
Puchong
Hill road

koolspyda said:
bukit tinggi corners are tame. wide run offs.

have anyone driven high speed at night (without streetlights!!) frasers road ??
it took us 25minutes ride up from KKB !

Ok guy nice to meet you all, i just join in...newbie here. :) , i like to play hill road, and my team also now searching new hill road to have a traning. my expiren is like below.

Bukit tinggi hill road = high speed corner with average 120km/h no prob for modified handling waja.

Genting highland hill road = skill in control your car in balance. ( balance speed , corner and braking ) , safe play able road with all safety sign a head. advise dun follow nissan taxi method. slow !!!

Fraser hill road ( from KKb to gab ) = continuous left right corner and good condition road. beware each jambatan coz understeer cornerring. i fall in number 4th jambatan to the river approx 15' dept with my car when driving traning at night with full sport light and 100w bulb. no body will help...i and co driver walk to till see people to help near damp. time 12am night with small touc light...be creful !!

Fraser gab to raub = low speed sharp cornering...want makan this road no ez.. alot of heel and toe , shift gear, left foot braking method need to use.. road is danger then KKB to gab.

Gombak old road to genting = ez cornering with large road first then the road will become smaller and smaller...beware dun makan jalan too much...once fall then no more...beware left side road DANGER !!! and beware all jambatan.....]

Genting sempah to bentong = too ez road...hi speed allowed but beware head car !!! and beware dun go when rain !!! flood !!!!

Ulu langat to Titi kong junction... = ez hi speed corner road...but bumpy..beware of hard control with adjustable suspension with stiff setting !!!

all conclusion...here just to share and safe to drive. :) advise...seat straight and fast the seat belt..i fall down 15' to river at fraser hill only this 2 method safe me and my co driver. and no jam brake at corner !!!!!!!!

i am hill road kakis and my team also, our car is stock engin with handleing modified only...wish to join u all.

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
i think this friday got trip ler .. elaine and other gangs punya trip.. friday you can make it meh taiko.. wanna learn more from you leh ..

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
TitanRev said:
Seremban to Mantin hill road. Its a medium and combi hill road. Got up hill from the Seremban section then down hill at the last part. A few S corners. Got big straight. Got medium turns. A sharp S turn at the end section before exiting the hill area. Condition is ok got no poth holes only some uneven surfaces. Just just re-paved the road not long ago. No street lights at all in the area.
My time trial was done last year Feb, I think its 4.34 mins from Seremban side.
Being driving through that road for 4 years until now.

Another one is a forest road area, LDJ road with lots of plantation but road was quite narrow and got some sharp and medium corners. A more mild hill road.

Another one is the Broga area there got 1 Hill road. condition unknown...still not went there yet.

Seremban to Kuala Pilah hill road. The local call it the 18 turns road. Because it has 18 corners and most of them are sharp and tight turns with narrow roads. Starting section from Seremban is uphill then down hill. Road condition starting part is good, medium parts are ok and end parts are smooth.
My time trial was done Jan 2005. 8.25 min just 1 run my front Neovas went botak terus. Cause the surfaces at some corners are very rough. The area has no street light at all.
brother next weekend i confirm go back seremban so you take me to the hillroad yah? :D i wanna test test at other hillroad see my skill apa macam... hehehe

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
hi...hillroad bro....welcome to ZTH......let's find more hill road kakis here:D

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Bro, 4agze. straight go 18 turns hillroad. Maximum challenge. If u fall from the road then habis...terus go sharp cerun down down down....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any one can teach the step by step to change the geabox oil
for my wira 1.5???manual??

i know where to let the oil out already
but where is the point to fill in the oil???

wat is the most suitable oil for my gearbox??

in the market got how many type of oil?
i want to high rav it wat oil should i used?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience