Hill Road Talk......intro Here

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wah reddice you know tapah very well, tho i been there since when i was a toddler till now...

SkYwAlKeR said:
yeap... actually i would say quite dangerous for beginners to speed downhill using that road...
yes, the road might seem wide enough for u to speed... but bare in mind that u are going downhill, thus ur acceleration is much greater with the help of gravity... :smile:

yea...kinda dangerous lo....last nite went up ther alone...sajer lepas tension...speed down damn fast....syok wei!! hehe..

reddice,
yea....alot of lorry's at nite...especially before midnite....i dun dare go alone up ther after midnite....alot of......u know wut i mean....scarry shit..tapah lagi giler....damn close to da hill....jz beside ony...sumore alot of tree's...and da roads ther are damn narrow...cant predict any oncoming cars....hmm i mean vehicles..

4agze said:
wah reddice you know tapah very well, tho i been there since when i was a toddler till now...

last month (july),i go there.got meeting there..what la..do some meeting in cameron...and i drive there la:driver:..if use tapah road...no need to drift or speed..you drive at the normal speed also...muntah!!!! :puke:

first ok la,then in the middle dizzy a bit,then more diziness..then come the wanna vomit part..and your stomach gonna tremble..
for strawberry and flower only,for your sake,dont go there...its is far actually..my car miliege clock about 750 km..can claim la..heehe..
the corner (to remind you the memory of you being a toddlers),90 degrees,180 degress..gear 3 and 2 mostly..traffic.lot of lorry,sayur lorry,flower lorry..strawberry lorry..i come back follow the simpang pulai road..compare to tapah road..simpang pulai is heaven..

if i wanna go i will go up thru simpang pulai tho a bit far from the old road. ;)

Bro 4agze, The Kuala Klawang hillroad is in really really bad condition dont go there 1st. I went there just few days ago. Road construction is everywhere. Road is badly damage and some portion of the road is rocks only very dusty and will damage the suspension system if going over to fast.:mad: Lots of potholes. My heart broke into thousand of pieces when i went there. My cars under carriage hit the road surface a few times.:eviltongu Some minor damage to the suspension system too. But its fixed now. Really dont go there !!!! :thumpdown

ohh... then Kuala Pilah lah next weekend, but i hope the IPU will drop lah... because of this i dont want to go KL... :(

Aiks....Mindsy what are you doing here leh....Oh go hill road without telling Fujisan leh.....learning how to drift ?? hahahaha:_:

If u guys really think of thrill on hill roads. Should try driving or riding on the road from Hulu Langat to TT Kong in the night. There's almost no car there at night and no road lights either. I've ride there on Sunday Morning and nearly miss a few coner(Riding too fast). And drove there at Mid night quite a few times. Really dangerouse.

TitanRev said:
Aiks....Mindsy what are you doing here leh....Oh go hill road without telling Fujisan leh.....learning how to drift ?? hahahaha:_:

go hill road must play drift? like tat will die fast la... :emoticon_U:

Won't die fast wan mindysy. Will go to drift heaven faster noly....Hahahaha

hehe.. mindy was my co-driver when i was whacking on hillroads.... now.. after paktor with ujisan.. no more liaooo.... become a lonely driver again.. :(

lone_wolf... i am staying near there... to u all punya advice... dont go there alone at nite.... coz there dont have phone coverage.... if anything happen.. no one can rescue u there.....

WAJA2003 said:
Hooiiii so old topic also kena u gorek keluar arrr??? that time i still a small boy lehh.
coz i too bored nothing to do.. go dig dig thread mah..... hehehehe.... :shades_smile:

elaine2284 said:
hehe.. mindy was my co-driver when i was whacking on hillroads.... now.. after paktor with ujisan.. no more liaooo.... become a lonely driver again.. :(

lone_wolf... i am staying near there... to u all punya advice... dont go there alone at nite.... coz there dont have phone coverage.... if anything happen.. no one can rescue u there.....

aiyo elaine... i still can join u geh sometime..just cant let fujisan know.. hahaha

Lone Wolf 9039 said:
If u guys really think of thrill on hill roads. Should try driving or riding on the road from Hulu Langat to TT Kong in the night. There's almost no car there at night and no road lights either. I've ride there on Sunday Morning and nearly miss a few coner(Riding too fast). And drove there at Mid night quite a few times. Really dangerouse.

My advise is, don't go there and play with that track. My biking times I were there with ampang guyz. Lots of bad history accidents (cars & bikes) happen on that track. Hulu Langat VS Ampang Gang, lots of gang stuff also happen that time fights because of racing, race (individual & garage) and girls.

WAJA2003 how do you know that place, you from there?

waja2003 donno that place.... i know..

yes.. i agree with dare dude... no doubt that route is kinda challenging.. but it's kinda dangerous.. and spooky...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom