Hill Road Talk......intro Here

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
hillroad said:
TitanRev bro....nobody can be king of hill road, just play play only and wish can find more kaki to explore more hill road to play only...Genting ? i takut drive fast fast oh..no brek leh :D
No brek ah ? u drive wat car ? muz be some monster loh....:D

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
4agze, if u want to test the hillroad. PM me when lah. but i ride in ur car ah...OK ?

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
all your guys go hillroad on day time??
why not going on night??

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
4agze said:
ok titan, no problems.... saturday evening ok ka?

This Saturday ? See 1st loh whether got any activities or not....:p

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
come fraser's hill lar....genting too many car there.....

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
here's some photos of hillroad

1st. New Genting Downhill Road, with aka "5 continuous 8 kap wan" like Mt. Akina (Haruna), very nice and wide road but stupid too many bumps! :(

2nd. A hillroad at somewhere in N.Sembilan very discrete road and not many cars even in daylight, damn tight road with 180deg turn, 90deg turn, 1 shoulder corner like Sepang track, and also up and down hill in both ways.

this is the hilltop scenery and thanks to the hazy air pollution.

hmm... will be going to more hilly road again next weekend in N.Sembilan. targeting at Kuala Pilah and also Kuala Klawang road, oi titanrev come together aaa!! :D

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
waa..hillroad,if im free,can join you guys,see titan_rev on my way to seremban..last saturday.so,how was it?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
those speed bumps are for newbies mah... they are there to slow u down for those tight corners... but for experienced drivers, its quite annoying lar...
genting road quite challenging, but too many safety speed bumps.... old cameron road good lar, no speed bumps... but must becareful of incoming traffic and falling rocks... haha...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Reddice, it was a very thrill ride. I was riding with 4agze's 20V..His car is a monster i tell u. Dont play play oh...I really can feel the G-Force around those corners at the place we went. Damn challenging the hillroad. I have told SWG about that place too. Maybe will bring them there for a drift testing. If they like it maybe we can make it as our playground...

4agze, thanks for ur ride that day. It was relly fun in the hillroad...4agze's technique is quite pro....:D

4agze, no problem....will be ur hillroad guide...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
DuKe said:
try da new cameron road from simpang pulai.....damn wide and nice...
yeap... actually i would say quite dangerous for beginners to speed downhill using that road...
yes, the road might seem wide enough for u to speed... but bare in mind that u are going downhill, thus ur acceleration is much greater with the help of gravity... :smile:

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
Oh yeah, that 2nd. hillroad i intro there was reminding me Initial D AE86 Takumi vs. AE86 Turbo... that road is something like that, hardly to overtake!! :D

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
titanrev, where got lah... mini monster got lah, see vtec = tepi, see protonlution = tepi... how to play lah... :D

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
DuKe said:
try da new cameron road from simpang pulai.....damn wide and nice...
its like highway la there..big and i mean very big..got alot of lorry..why dont try,tapah to cameron..crazy stuff ..the lorry there is so bahaya one.never care about other people..tapah is so busy la..imposibble to try..and there gaung beside..dangerous..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i read through lots of forums regarding exhaust thermal wrap and how lots of enthusiasts and mechanics are against it and suggested ceramic coating instead but price difference is really big. They claimed it absorbs moisture and eventually our extractor will weaken and crumble before its time

however, i came across this saying in a website:

"Point to note: It's only a rumour that exhaust wrap absorbs water and can encourage your mild steel headers to crumble away prematurely. If anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience