high tech crime

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Thinking of put a poisonious cobra in my car whenever i leave my baby alone...:stupid:
So,can ngau kau sei the fxckers if they try anything funny with my ride...hehe

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
put a generator with 1000 volts inside yr booth.....then on it, so any idiots trying to open yr doors without key get electrocuted......but when u really fix it, pls tell us so we wont wanna go anywhere near it...lol

kelvins3281

1,000 RPM
Mar 30, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
put a generator with 1000 volts inside yr booth.....then on it, so any idiots trying to open yr doors without key get electrocuted......but when u really fix it, pls tell us so we wont wanna go anywhere near it...lol
Waa 1k volts...
will fire up the car..
haha...:rofl:

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
The 'cloner' at key shop cannot use at a distance to copy a freq. of alarm remote.
It must be side by side or very near.

The one the theif use is with anttena...it can copy/capture the frequency when you press/activate you alarm frm a distance... but actually also cannot to far.(will capture all freq.)
It is just a "simple" record and playback method....

Some good alarms will always automatic & randomly change it's freq... These type will be difficult to "capture".

My ideas to counter this .... make your remote weaker if the theif wan to copy your freq, he
needs to be near you (stick a small piece of metallic tape at the
back of your remote, too big will not function...)
.....key lock use key, alarm use remote...(hari hujan susah lah)
For the laptop/battery device detector- If really need to let laptop in car(may g/f pictures and
videos inside), always remove the battery.

How to beat high tech? Use some low tech comman sense, then you will be the minority... hopefully save...
e.g ATM, credit card, Internet banking all have been clone or broken into....

For ATM...well just my theory, have 2 banking accounts, same bank.(up to you)
1 A/C is for savings and other incomes---> NO ATM CARD!!
1 A/C is for salary--> but keep minimun amount for daily/weekly use- Have ATM card.
When salary comes, interbanking to transfer the savings portion to the non-atm
card a/c/. Then if card gets stolen or cloned... loss is less.
Credit cards.. low limits, instruct bank to call if transaction is over certain limit set by you & etc

For internet banking...go with banks that have for additional security features...e.g HSBC beside password, need to input security number generated for a security device issued to you by bank..
Which other bank have this??? Not too sure....
Always use your own PC for transaction with virus software updated....

In conclusion... nothing is really safer. We can only make it more difficult/complex/time consuming for a theif/robber/whatever to steal our hard earn $$$$$ & car.
Be SAFE!!

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
Some good alarms will always automatic & randomly change it's freq... These type will be difficult to "capture".

For the laptop/battery device detector- If really need to let laptop in car(may g/f pictures and
videos inside), always remove the battery.

For ATM...well just my theory, have 2 banking accounts, same bank.(up to you)
1 A/C is for savings and other incomes---> NO ATM CARD!!
1 A/C is for salary--> but keep minimun amount for daily/weekly use- Have ATM card.
When salary comes, interbanking to transfer the savings portion to the non-atm
card a/c/. Then if card gets stolen or cloned... loss is less.

Credit cards.. low limits, instruct bank to call if transaction is over certain limit set by you & etc

For internet banking...go with banks that have for additional security features...e.g HSBC beside password, need to input security number generated for a security device issued to you by bank..
Which other bank have this??? Not too sure....

hmm. my security check:

random car alarm freq/code hopping: got Viper alarm and suscribed SAT tracker..checked

laptop/battery device detector: had removed battery and hide inside boot...checked

ATM: yes.. have 2 diff account...1st acc oni 'masuk wang' w/o ATM card and monthly 'auto transfer' some amount money to 2nd acc which for 'cucuk wang' oni...checked

credit card: despite gold car, max is 5k...checked

internet banking: hell no.. i dun trust online banking....checked

unlike our forefathers days, the world isnt safe anymore....:smokin::smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,
Well, I'm modifying my polo, its an X reg (2000 model) very nice car, blue coloured and a 1.4 ltr. Its a very quick car. I've decided to get tinted windows, alloys, exhaust, sound system. Get the car lowered and debadge it. What exhaust would be best? I want something on the low price side but which sounds brill!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience