Hi All Honda Bro...Pls Help When Go Up Hill Car Will Vibrates:(

Eg Rocks

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
Hi All Bro...Pls help,when i go up hill my car will vibrates at certain speed 50-60.
than i go to one of the workshop ask them to check what is the problem...after they test drive & jack my car and check....they told me is drive shaft spoilt,but i said when conner dont have any sound (tak-tak-tak)then the mechanic said to me my both side drive shaft the inlet spoilt got loose...ok than i trust them walan:banghead: boths drive shaft they charge me $750 with installation lah... potong kerata punya pun mahal gila gua mesti kena potong kepala lah:slug: than nvm i trust them coz they repair alot of honda cars mostly vtec after change still same then the boss keep saying my old drive shaft got problem and my engine mounting not good WTF:damnmate:said my drive shaft got problem but change liao still same ask me change mounting i said other day.....he said my alignment is affected changing the drive shaft ask me go for alignment.....i go for alignment balancing every things i do still have the stupid vibrates....than i go back ask back my old drive shaft the boss start give me alot of excuse said u bring back no point dirty ur boot afterward all licking already i help u throwaway walan!!! tak boleh tahan man!!!!the boss nv slove my problem still bullshit all the way....now i read the boss mind my drive shaft sure noproblem thats why he want it.....i still take it back.....so now my car still vibrates leh any bro here got encounter this kinda problem????pls can help by the way im driving a Eg B16a Auto....is that Rm750 for boths drive shaft is worth it???i compare mine and the workshop sell me one mine abit loose lah hehehehe:rofl: but chnage liao still vibrates lah alamak:smokin::banghead:

Last edited:

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
where do u feel the vibration? engine? dashboard? tyres? steering?..... it could be a number of things...

Last edited:

Eg Rocks

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
where do u feel the vibration? engine? dashboard? tyres? steering?..... it could be a number of things...
i feel the vibration is come from the engine when during low speed 50-60 above the speed it will back to normal,my steering does vibrate and shake if steering & tyre....when i speed up to 140-160 it very stable just like normal....that workshop told me is mounting ,kinda strange if mounting problem,when i stop the car shift my gear to D it only vibrate abit just like other auto cars.....

F20B+B16B

Known Member
Nov 10, 2006
your middle drive shaft sudah rosak,if drive shaft left&right rosak ada bunyi(tak-tak-tak).your car dashborad also gegarkan.if u drive around 100km above not feel that problem correct.huhuhuhu expensive taht benkel nak ketuk u.u just find middle drive shaft at kedai potong bring to your fren workshop :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: and change it.

Last edited:

Eg Rocks

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
your middle drive shaft sudah rosak,if drive shaft left&right rosak ada bunyi(tak-tak-tak).your car dashborad also gegarkan.if u drive around 100km above not feel that problem correct.huhuhuhu expensive taht benkel nak ketuk u.u just find middle drive shaft at kedai potong bring to your fren workshop :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: and change it.
the bengkel change for me whole set for both side also from kedai potong... still does make cents....kedai potong didnt sell u middle only they sell complete,i know i kena ketuk already:bawling: bro....any ideal :hmmmm:

eg9_05

1,000 RPM
Jun 7, 2007
did u check ur tyre also.....could b problem too..tayar kembung

Eg Rocks

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
did u check ur tyre also.....could b problem too..tayar kembung

i send my car to alignment & balancing they never mention my tyre problem...my tyre and rim just bought not even 1 year takan kembang kan:confused:

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
My guess its the middle engine mounting, hard to see without jacking the car up......try checking it,while ure at it check behind the engine block, there's an exhaust mounting connected that might of broken off (due to bumps n all) it can cause noises or vibration from the exhaust pipe hitting the engine block........no harm in checking....

Eg Rocks

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
My guess its the middle engine mounting, hard to see without jacking the car up......try checking it,while ure at it check behind the engine block, there's an exhaust mounting connected that might of broken off (due to bumps n all) it can cause noises or vibration from the exhaust pipe hitting the engine block........no harm in checking....

Thanks bro:biggrin:.....i will chack it out the middle mounting.....i heard my friends said when change mouting ask foreman put silicon gum in the rubber part of the mounting it will tahan lame rite???:confused:

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
yes....it can last longer if you silicon in it, but its gonna be less comfortable, you'll feel the engine vibrate a little more & youll feel a bit more jerking on gear changes.....but i dont think youll notice it that much......

one more thing, buy the mounting(original RM150+-,imitation RM80+-,potong RM30+-) in advance and inject the silicon at least one day before for it to dry.....use windshield silicon R25(if im not mistaken....forgot th name la...its around RM30).....dont buy the one for roofing/tiles......ask the cermin shop....theyll know......gd. luck

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is one cars in this compilation that was in a horrible condition. Purely a work horse for more than 3 years, the car was also fully washed, polished and maintained by a untrained detailer cum driver. Being a solid white car, swirls are not so visible but the paint look really very dull.

The car was covered in alot of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience