help wastegate and fuel regulator...

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
i would like to ask ...i need to install a fuel regulator and a wastegate in my car ....i saw this fuel regulator selling for RM170 and wastegate RM350 is it worth buying this china product and installing in the car ????
1. will the readin for the fuel pressure be accurate and can the wastegate stand high boost around 1.5bar??
2. any 1 wants to sell their fuel regulator???
thanks ....

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
rajie,
i would suggest you to get an original wastegate.its because of i dont want you to go through what i went throgh.bought a thai wastegate.3 months later diapharm gone.rm200 fly.then around 4 to 5 months later.the diapharm again fails me.this time its rm250 gone.so if total up, im able to get an original one.

yes, people do say the thai or china made is ok.im not saying its f**king useless or something.maybe its not my luck la.just sharing, thats the risk of buying this kindda thing.and one more,from my expriance, the boost went gila2.

quality=cost

thats the main reason i guess.

im just sharing my expriance and opinion...i have my reason for getting a thai wg last time too. ;)

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
rajie,
i would suggest you to get an original wastegate.its because of i dont want you to go through what i went throgh.bought a thai wastegate.3 months later diapharm gone.rm200 fly.then around 4 to 5 months later.the diapharm again fails me.this time its rm250 gone.so if total up, im able to get an original one.

yes, people do say the thai or china made is ok.im not saying its f**king useless or something.maybe its not my luck la.just sharing, thats the risk of buying this kindda thing.and one more,from my expriance, the boost went gila2.

quality=cost

thats the main reason i guess.

im just sharing my expriance and opinion...i have my reason for getting a thai wg last time too. ;)
maybe ur unlucky la jambunk.which type of w/gate r u reffering to?i've sell
a lot of those w/gate but none fail till now.mine is the newer version not
those trust or hks one.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
the 1 that look like tial but newer version.higher quality.i don't bought it.
i sell it.

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
yeah,
as i said...maybe im kindda unlucky.how much it cost for 40mm? or 38mm?

what size i should go for eh?...planning to go around 1.2bar high and 0.6-0.7bar low.

im aiming the ori tial for now.but dont have the money yet.

kim_chuan

Jun 30, 2006
you from kuala terengganu right? gtech?remember me?ayie's friend from kelantan....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my kenari oem front disc rotors is need of replacement, i now looking at IMP cross drilled disc rotors, is it a recommendable upgrade, or just another performance gimmick, i am tired of replacing disc rotors at almost constant interval, so guys please comment. thx!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience