HELP-suspect fuel pump relay

benjaminn78

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2005
need help...

yesterday when crank ignition, it seem no fuel supply...so i take out the fuel pump and crank again, the fuel pump motor not functioning, so i test it on my friend car, when crank it...the fuel pump motor function....i suspect is the fuel pump relay problem....any sifu know how to check if the reply having problem?? where is the reply locate at BT with BT wiring in SEG body?....beside the relay , any other posibility that you can hear the crank sound but no fuel supply?....need urgent help....car still in my office basement......

azuaneman

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Melaka Kelantan
azuan85.fotopages.com
lastime on my fuel pump problem, my dad ask me to wired the fuelpump direct from batteri terminal, want to know if the relay or fuel pump problem, if the car can be start, maybe the relay... hehe.

the fuel pump relay for ae92 is just located near to ECU,
but for BT, i dunno where it located :D

BTW, about ur car, have u check the fius?
injector fius, and so on ...

that all i can help u.. try look others sifoo...

benjaminn78

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2005
use the suggestion from azuaneman, the pump function, so it may the relay problem, tomolo will try to check the fuel pump relay, but still dont know when the located BT fuel pump relay, heard someone say BT have no fuel pump relay but use other matter.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As Soichiro Honda once said – “Without racing there is no Honda.” And quite rightly so, with avid Honda fans eager to pull their cars apart in order to let loose the racing soul lying within, or quite happy to make do with what’s being offered - knowing what lies beneath the hood has been race inspired.

<!--more-->Many of us have probably been to the workshop to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience