fuel injector 4age 20v!!

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
fuel injector 4age 20v bt or svt is tat same? 20v user here wana ask a question, how to know tat our injector still in good condition anot since 20v oledi a old engine? is tat nid to service or clean it? where to clean and cost?:driver:

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
if not mistaken silvertop and blacktop using same cc injector..
for the service, never come across...

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
I done mine before @ Trial Tuning, can't recall how much (if this is your next Q)

You can remove your set of 4 injectors and bring it to them. Lazy to explain the process, in summary the injector spray evenly after the cleaning . You can see before and after process of your very own injector .. cc calculation is there too .. Enjoy ..

Google info : Injector Cleaning | Motoring | RACQ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello member zerotohundred.com,

I new member on this site.ok..i want to ask u all about my car...i just buy car from car dealer.my car is Ford Laser '82 hatchback.(just fimiliar mazda familia h/back).i have rm 10000.00 to spend on my car.can u tell me what type of engine can put in my car???the gear box such racing type and also clucth can put into my car??and the JPJ inspection about modification,how to pass it or not???please help me to teach how to modify my car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience