help !!! kancil L2S fuel consumption high!!!

Aug 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I also have same situation as your. Recently i just convert my kancil to l2 turbo. The first that you must do are change the exhaust system. This will reduce fuel consumption significantly with give you more torque. Second change your way of driving. Third tune your gear and computer suitable with the way that your driving
Before this i just try to speed using my kancil at highway. You guest what, 1 fuel tank only can sustain 200 km (5000 to 7000 rpm/ minutes)around 160-180 km/h. But when i change my way of driving (least of 4000 rpm/ minutes) it saving a lot of fuel. around 330 km only rm 35 fuel consumption, so my car can go more 500 km per full tank.

carborg

Mar 27, 2008
I also have same situation as your. Recently i just convert my kancil to l2 turbo. The first that you must do are change the exhaust system. This will reduce fuel consumption significantly with give you more torque. Second change your way of driving. Third tune your gear and computer suitable with the way that your driving
Before this i just try to speed using my kancil at highway. You guest what, 1 fuel tank only can sustain 200 km (5000 to 7000 rpm/ minutes)around 160-180 km/h. But when i change my way of driving (least of 4000 rpm/ minutes) it saving a lot of fuel. around 330 km only rm 35 fuel consumption, so my car can go more 500 km per full tank.
well.. certainly will do my exhaust when i got the cash. 1 month of road usage for me is 5k. so it kinda hurts the car. tune the gear you mean change the drive gears? take out the gear box and replace gears? and my computer aka ecu is stock, how to tune? i dun have e-manage or something similar to that. ur car have those ecu?

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Highway and town drive same FC? If you are not driving on boost/ top speed all the way, I would say your car hv prob 4th or 5th. Power loss at top speed (turbo kick-in when cruising even only climbing low slope road?

Some indication of turbo turbine
- got oil in intercooler and air intake/filter
- smokey frm exhaust when turbo kick-in, if yes, hv 2 check wat colour is the smoke

Dunno, juz my 2 cents, other sifu can help maybe
bro, 4th and 5th means the gear in the gear box? sometimes the turbo will activate (green light on) when cruising or climbing low slope road. and yes, my intercooler and ait intake /filter got oil in it. no smoke though when turbo kicked in. any advice?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Malaysia: Buy New Civic-R and win a trip to Japanese F1 GP Suzuka

Honda Malaysia's just announced a campaign aimed at rewarding customers who purchase and register their All-New Civic Type R between April 2018 and June 2018 where they will stand a chance to win...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience