Help!! E7 AYC system

kawamx2

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Dear all SIfu & Tailo, my E 7 AYC making noise and wont turn off when engine off.
first i found 3 light turn on together ( Tarmac, gravel, snow) , i replace the Realy and samething happen. so is the pump is spoil, replace one pump ( look prettu from a half cut) and it work fine but i found some time the pump wont turn off and making lousy pumping sound, the system has be bread 2 time to release any possible air but still making noise, first few time it stop after 15 minutes but now it never turn off.
Any Sifu or Tailo can help, what went wrong? there are not check engine light turn on and the 3 light also not turn on when pump still running and making noise.:hmmmm:

sub7

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
Same thing happen to me twice and changed the fuel pump twice also (cost me damn $$). At the end I change to Cusco LSD. E7 AYC is total failure!

kawamx2

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
sub7, pls let me know how much it cost, how is the performance and where to do it. thnaks!!

sub7

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
Bought new from ST Wangan for RM4.5k. I change mine to Evo7RS rear diff so Cusco LSD still up for sale if you want. If you can find Evo7RS rear diff (rare stuff), you can try.

Cusco LSD is 1/1.5/2 way adjustable. Check it here

Performance is definitely better than AYC, both on track and street.

kawamx2

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
bro, would the warning light turn on if you dont use the AYC? how much to let go your used LSD? text me? 012 684 9892.

sub7

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
Yes, once you replaced AYC to LSD all 3 warning light remain on. But deep in your heart you know it's alright cause you had change electronic to mechanical LSD. Those lights is just indicator that you shouldn't worry.

If yours is E7 (not GTA), it's already mechanical LSD so you dont have to worry your front ACD. You got text msg...

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Just wonder,will it be the AYC ecu problem??? Just a wild guess...

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Hello sub7,

Can the Cusco LSD Evo7 to fit into Evo8MR?
And will be working fine or similar like previous AYC?

sub7

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
Yes, they have different product code for Evo8MR but not mine. My Cusco LSD only fit Evo6TME and Evo7 only. It will work better than AYC, for autocross, track, etc..

kawamx2

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Bros & Sifu,

yesterday after the heavy breading to release air in side the system, the AYC seen work normal and no sound, hope it is case close and forever working happily there. thanks all sifu for advice.:adore:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
kawamx2,

Thanks for sharing, but what type of lubricant do you use?
Since Mitsu. DiaQueen AYC oil hard to find.
Base on my reading/info/responds from friend, we could use the ATF oil as a substitute.
I smell the AYC oil similar to ATF oil...

kawamx2

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Pengyu, i not very sure but i trust my mechanic as the workshop is service for high performance car punya. it is from Shell and red as blood.:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, i got a stupid question...
i really wanna know briefly what is the purpose to install Vafc or Safc?
is it up HP or ????
hope master here can let me learn more about this.
thanks a lot!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience