AYC light turn-up

kojai

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
malacca/jb
my e7 just turn up all the ayc light tarmec, gravel n snow, what happen normally? Pls share who got expr. On this matter

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
any sound when it lit on....

kojai

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
malacca/jb
no sound n nothing happen, when turn back switch it ok but when running its start back to turn on

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
then u check the centre (ACD), try change the oil and see....last time i kena is the ayc pump..got sound and then everytime halfway running the 3 lights on then i need to off my engine, after few mins start back...it back to normal....then i change all oil and it last a while ....

kojai

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
malacca/jb
how come alternator bro, let me try change d oil first, it been so long not change d oil more than 3 years, lupe lak nak tukar

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Kojai..
Last time my alternator kong, all light turn up..i tot it was my AYC also but i realised that my battery dead the next day..Change new battery and 1 day kong..during driving, the 3 light up and the car like mau mati...hehehe..

kojai

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
malacca/jb
my alternator not kong, battery also not kong, suddenly light turn up while driving from jb to malacca during heavy rain....???

tomi chong

Oct 12, 2011
banting
u see you pen apexi time

u star and don wan jalan berhenti and u see he 12.x or 13.x

stander is 14.x or 13.x

atau x mau jalan bukan semua lampu u see...see battery timer down or not

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
please go to a workshop with an obd diagnostic reader for mitsubishi lancer evo to verify your exact problem.
when all ayc light up there should be error code stored in the 4WD ECU. Don't do guessing work.. that will cost you lots of wasted money and time... many had that kind of experience before.. so go to a workshop that have the tools to verify your problems and ask them if they could fix it for you or not... ok? good luck!

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
did the workshop did a diagnostic test with the OBD scanner? If Mitsubishi is called MUT-II.
if all the ACD lights were ON there should be a fault code... how come no fault readings?

lalu

Known Member
Dec 20, 2008
HI Kojai,

1. Try reconnect to a different MUT-2 and see if code 82 or 45 (if not mistaken) pop up.
2. Make sure correct ACD fluid and is sufficient.
3. Bleed the ACD electronically (MUT) or manually.
4. Check pressure sensor/switch (at the boot if not mistaken) and relays.
5. Check fuse at the battery (+) terminal.
6. Check ACD ecu and its wiring, socket not fried. (bottom passenger side)
7. If all above checked, your hydraulic pump is on the way to heaven i.e KONG!

p/s have u had a clutch changed recently?

Hope it helps.

Ta!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, just got an 84-85 Prelude. Its got a sunroof but can't seem to get it open. I've been doing a lot of work on the car on my own but I don't feel confident enough to remove the headlining and tackle the roof.

Does anyone here know anyone who repairs sunroofs? I know its quite a big job as the motor might be dead or something inside the headlining is broken but I really want this thing to work. :)

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience