Have you been threaten bad today?

act7656

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
Visit site
What is your story? my boss jus blaming me something not doing a good job behind me, the fact is that job is not suppose my responsibility. complaining this infront of other people but not infront of me .... :Not_Impressed:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
act7656 said:
What is your story? my boss jus blaming me something not doing a good job behind me, the fact is that job is not suppose my responsibility. complaining this infront of other people but not infront of me .... :Not_Impressed:
Tats mean ur boss is a coward never dare to talk straight to you, very wicked person becareful in future he might not give further chances of promotion,i think its time for u to search else where that will appreciate you more, i used to kena this before, bloody useless superior that take credit for everything but nothing given to you. Go else where for better future i would advise u.:regular_smile:

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
act7656 said:
He's the Gh3y.

act7656

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
Visit site
Tohsan said:
Tats mean ur boss is a coward never dare to talk straight to you, very wicked person becareful in future he might not give further chances of promotion,i think its time for u to search else where that will appreciate you more, i used to kena this before, bloody useless superior that take credit for everything but nothing given to you. Go else where for better future i would advise u.:regular_smile:
i know i wont stay long there, now seeking opportunity, after get bonus then talok him! 99:baring_teeth:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
you guys shud watch "The Devil Wears Prada"

act7656

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
Visit site
andy_lka said:
yala, it;s like dat...

most boses is like dat...