Haltech Platinum Series

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
Ooouuuhhhhh touching from your words..thanks a lot.Silence and moving forward better.(rezeki Allah yg bagi, syukur apa yg ada):adore::adore::adore:syukran
i'm more than touch when no more the old lame sweet talker change to one who can walk the talk..
(it's true our rezeki comes from Allah..and we have to be grateful for it..but how do we earn that income makes the different..conning people ke..scamming people ke..riba' ke..gharar ke..maysir ke..or by our honest deeds..syukran jazillan too)

Last edited:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
warranty is given by manufacturer for its pruduct..they will accept warranty claim if the ecu installed by certified and authorised person...but if customer installed it by himself or his non authorised installer warranty is void...thats why its very important to attend a training seminar because they teach you the correct and proper way how to install,setup the ecu then they will give certificate as authorised installer and tuner.......hope someone or some people will understand...even your birth also have certificate as prove to make mykad...:cool:
haiyaaaa... i think the one that needs to understands about warranty is u la bai.
Read up what haltech posted on their website regarding warranty. Or perhaps u need me to translate it 1 by 1 in Bahasa Melayu so that u will understands. Go n read up the warranty posted in haltech website. PLease la..please i realy2 hope you'll understands it 1 day..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
ok enuff of bullshit, lets get back to the topic
turbine_ett : if u want to post something constructive about the haltech platinum, please do so , other than that please head to the general talk section

a question that i have been longing to ask from syah , asking for a buddy of mine who is interested in haltech

1. does the sprint 500 and e6x support full sequential (firing and injection) for 4 cylinder application
2. how is the e8 compared to the e6x , any advantage for 4 cylinder application ?

turbine_ett: i dont mind if u anwser tht question , everyones here to learn

Last edited:

E6XLancer

Known Member
May 2, 2010
1 Malaysia
warranty is given by manufacturer for its pruduct..they will accept warranty claim if the ecu installed by certified and authorised person...but if customer installed it by himself or his non authorised installer warranty is void...thats why its very important to attend a training seminar because they teach you the correct and proper way how to install,setup the ecu then they will give certificate as authorised installer and tuner.......hope someone or some people will understand...even your birth also have certificate as prove to make mykad...:cool:
:hmmmm:How many guys thats you knows on your LIFE have attend any Haltech Seminar...How many Malaysian have attend its...is it the CLEANER at Haltech Office appoints you to be Authorised Installer & Tuner...:idea:...:adore:Pleaselah...:adore: Thinks & reads all the threads b4 you makes any reasonable Statements...Thats im also never saying NO WARRANTY on HALTECH selling out by me... B4 asking peoples DONT MAKES NOISE at here...:adore:DONT MAKES LIFE DIFFICULT...:stupid:...Living under 1 MALAYSIA...:burnout:

Last edited:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
NO SALES HERE!!! PLS USE THE MARKETPLACE...TQ

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
ok enuff of bullshit, lets get back to the topic
turbine_ett : if u want to post something constructive about the haltech platinum, please do so , other than that please head to the general talk section

a question that i have been longing to ask from syah , asking for a buddy of mine who is interested in haltech

1. does the sprint 500 and e6x support full sequential (firing and injection) for 4 cylinder application
2. how is the e8 compared to the e6x , any advantage for 4 cylinder application ?

turbine_ett: i dont mind if u anwser tht question , everyones here to learn

Mr Jink..Im not a good expaliner and writers..ssy sorry.

Yes for 4cylinder but not for 6 and 8cylinder(semi sequential)Sprint 500 better software,can control individual trim injector,individual ignition coil and cheaper(that's most important):proud:

E8 have more option then E6x but better go to Platinum series.

Sorry Mr Jink from my short knowledge.still learn:adore:

Last edited by a moderator:

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Mr Jink..Im not a good expaliner and writers..ssy sorry.

Yes for 4cylinder but not for 6 and 8cylinder(semi sequential)Sprint 500 better software,can control individual trim injector,individual ignition coil and cheaper(that's most important):proud:

E8 have more option then E6x but better go to Platinum series.

Sorry Mr Jink from my short knowledge.still learn:adore:
Let me add a bit from what i know....

E6x only support sequential injection with waste spark or sequential ignition with batch/multi point injection for 4 cylinder engine. For 6 and 8 cylinder only batch/multi point injection with waste spark.

Sprint 500 will support full sequential injection and ignition for 4 cylinder but batch/multipoint injection and waste spark ignition for 6 and 8 cylinder.

Last edited:

zarique

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
Penang
I have few things to ask, is dont mind;

1. in the comparison chart, what is VE tuning ?
2. can output for IQ3 Dash; if not mistaken i read in the haltech website, the dash support all models...
3. closed loop boost control...?

zullzti

Sep 18, 2006
I have few things to ask, is dont mind;

1. in the comparison chart, what is VE tuning ?
2. can output for IQ3 Dash; if not mistaken i read in the haltech website, the dash support all models...
3. closed loop boost control...?

refer to manual each ecu in website

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
Everybody have a choice...now he/she know which one are better :biggrin:
yup..hope the chart attached can give a little bit of insight on the products for the learning people like me and many others outside there (which don't have the claimable expert in haltech and far away from being certified)..:love:

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
everybody can read from book or internet but it not tell everything you need to know...practical and research do help alot...for someone still argue about"sijil kehadiran" at least he have one but do you???if he can give warranty thats good for customer so why should not accept it and most important he can give cheaper price in town :biggrin:
with that"sijil kehadiran" also he become THE WORLDS FIRST PERSON successfully make suzuki swift sport running haltech....do you?????

YOU CANNOT MOVE FORWARD IF YOUR BRAIN STILL THINKING BACKWARD

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
everybody can read from book or internet but it not tell everything you need to know...practical and research do help alot...for someone still argue about"sijil kehadiran" at least he have one but do you???if he can give warranty thats good for customer so why should not accept it and most important he can give cheaper price in town :biggrin:
with that"sijil kehadiran" also he become THE WORLDS FIRST PERSON successfully make suzuki swift sport running haltech....do you?????

things started to cool-off already..hope it will stay that way
well done to the achievement!!
enough with the sijil kehadiran which CLAIMED as sijil kemahiran/kompetensi issue
true..at least he went to that workshop

just no need to be so obvious to show that you're tryin to suck his balls that much next time ok
or expose as one of the "reservoir dog" in here..woof..woof!! :mad:

instead of all this flaming..why don't we let the know how people answer the question on why should i switch to newer s500 or p1000/p2000 series
not just a reply of ..because it's cheaper..u should change it or i can give you warranty,that's why you have to use it

back to the thread..TQ

Last edited:

turbine ett

Nov 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

i luv this word.....:biggrin:emmm.....mr. yopo..... yopo.....

anyway...thank to the warranty given.....n prize...definitely as a customer will :love:

i like AIR ASIA motto " everybody can fly".....but now or after...."every car with EMS" go...go...

fu** it with who got brain that still thinking backward!!!!!!

also...pls back to thread...

Last edited:

E6XLancer

Known Member
May 2, 2010
1 Malaysia

:adore:STOP FLAMING NOW & DONT THINKING BACKWARD...Lets we all back to the threads now PEACEFULLY...:itsme:

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

things started to cool-off already..hope it will stay that way
well done to the achievement!!
enough with the sijil kehadiran which CLAIMED as sijil kemahiran/kompetensi issue
true..at least he went to that workshop

just no need to be so obvious to show that you're tryin to suck his balls that much next time ok
or expose as one of the "reservoir dog" in here..woof..woof!! :mad:

instead of all this flaming..why don't we let the know how people answer the question on why should i switch to newer s500 or p1000/p2000 series
not just a reply of ..because it's cheaper..u should change it or i can give you warranty,that's why you have to use it

back to the thread..TQ
Thanks for you Mr.Yopo...:itsme:...we together moving forward without any flaming...:burnout:...backs to disccussions on this threads...& dont KICKING OFF any other peoples...

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys,

i got some problem with my neo, i used to buy 2nd hand neo..
while i driving (1.6 AT) my gear "D" is blinking..
then i try to stop to cool down my engine..i thought my engine is overheat..
coz it appear my sign engine (orange colour)..then when i start again my driving..when i shift to "D" gear it start blinking...i try to shift "3" or "2" it wont change..it remain "D" blinking...
whats dat problem...my mileage about 76xxx..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience