Haltech Platinum Series

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
wakaka, this is an example of a hooligan let loose onto the public forum who wanted super big fonts for some attention lol
at first statement u said not familiar, at the end u said familiar, u know wht u r typing ?
who let the dogs out...haha
haish..dun knw wut else to say lerr..

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Today are 9 JUNE 2010.Where are you now Brother Syahz...Are you flying to AUSTRALIA to asking Warranty for Peoples using Haltech or flying to WAVING AUSTRALIA FLAG at SOUTH AFRICA's WORLD CUP 2010...hahaha...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

what your problem bro?????wanna start flame here??u sell haltech he sell haltech also but he can give warranty but you cant...very simple answer because he attend training and have certificate but you dont....so if u cant give your customer warranty dont make some noise here:stupid:

just because he attend "SEMINAR" and got the "SEMINAR" certificate he can give waranty? i thought the warranty comes for the manufacturer. And warranty only applies for manufacturer defect. If the unit is spoil during installation or during initial setup then i think no warranty would be given. Better be carefull regarding this warranty thing bro.. read and understands it clearly.

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
wakaka, this is an example of a hooligan let loose onto the public forum who wanted super big fonts for some attention lol
at first statement u said not familiar, at the end u said familiar, u know wht u r typing ?
hehehe..careful all of u now..if you're not "FIMILIAR" (instead of familiar..dumbo typo :damnmate:) then you all betta watch-out..lolx!! :secruity:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
HA.....HA......:biggrin: mouth got hot when ate chilis pepper.....

no wonder la....he is super moderator oppss soorryyyy...superman here...

1stly make a statement like a kid.....( bad examples)....

now....make a stupid joke like a:slug:.....he...he...ha...ha...

by the way.....here we need all of u like mr.G, mr.Y, mr. J at here....for us to :rofl:

:thefinger:appreciated.....
me no understand u write ere..maybe ask tuner ur explained can?
but it's ok..ur brain level we can understand..appreciated for us to? :thefinger:

E6XLancer

Known Member
May 2, 2010
1 Malaysia
Syahz;427897 what your problem bro?????wanna start flame here??u sell haltech he sell haltech also but he can give warranty but you cant...very simple answer because he attend training and have certificate but you dont....so if u cant give your customer warranty dont make some noise here:stupid:[/quote said:
Im never said NO WARRANTY for Haltech ECU selling out by me...Bro please read all the threads B4 you giving any Discussions or comments...:stupid:...But Warranty Voids if causing by Installer...& Haltech Australia have to makes inspections for ecu thats claimed by you...That words DONT MAKE SOME NOISE HERE better you putting back to your bed if are :sleep: when you giving comments here...:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Haltech can run for any modif engine.Up to u how to set up.back to super dealer haltech at sunway and around the world.
Keep Kicking GT Auto & Thomas/Toby...

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Sunway is a god of tuner place...don't waste your time go to fuc* and bustard tuner.if u want to look really pro tuner,he got a two dyno at wshop.Awesome
How can living Under roof for 1 MALAYSIA...:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Today are 9 JUNE 2010.Where are you now Brother Syahz...Are you flying to AUSTRALIA to asking Warranty for Peoples using Haltech or flying to WAVING AUSTRALIA FLAG at SOUTH AFRICA's WORLD CUP 2010...hahaha...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

what your problem bro?????wanna start flame here??u sell haltech he sell haltech also but he can give warranty but you cant...very simple answer because he attend training and have certificate but you dont....so if u cant give your customer warranty dont make some noise here:stupid:
How comes oh brother...:biggrin:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
kid, first learn to be polite, 2nd dont simply swear , 3rd please try to verse in english lol
nah , im just letting u taste ur own medicine , if u can be a jackass, we can do to
when 1 person is against the others with his strong stupidity , this wht happens , lolx wht a thick skin
so please, taste ur own medicine , yeaps im superman, bt u r superstupid

yopo : pls u english learn me

goo_61t : wooo be carefull bro, he runs a extended tip turbine wheel latest tech lol

end of case, anything will be deleted tomorrow

syahz : once again, congrats on ur recent winnings and achievement , but please ditch people like ett cos u r just creating a bad name lolx

turbine_ett : we are not here to make fun of ppl , or their english , but if they have atitude like u , we would be glad to

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
warranty is given by manufacturer for its pruduct..they will accept warranty claim if the ecu installed by certified and authorised person...but if customer installed it by himself or his non authorised installer warranty is void...thats why its very important to attend a training seminar because they teach you the correct and proper way how to install,setup the ecu then they will give certificate as authorised installer and tuner.......hope someone or some people will understand...even your birth also have certificate as prove to make mykad...:cool:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
so far i might be agreed that they should be some warranty given by the manufacturer..except from Garrett, MHI, etc ..wakakakaka :biggrin:

but being in the education line and now with human capital development (which offers training) giving me a different view on this so called "certification"..

one may attend a 2 or 3 days seminar/short course which only makes him/her elligible to obtain a "certificate of attendancy" only (sijil kehadiran)..that's all

if he/she opt to be verified then they just have to undergo a way more comprehensive course(s) with assesment and keep on doing it until they receive this so-called "competency certification" (sijil kemahiran/kompetensi), same as our SKM (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia) etc..as an example

hope it would clarified the difference between certificate of attendancy and certificate of competency..

or in easier way..in layman term..there's a different between a kid who just finish up his secondary school only and another one who also finish up his secondary period BUT with certified/accredited cert of SPM or SPMV..(sorang status TAMAT tingkatan 5 tanpa dibuang sekolah dgn sijil am pelajaran shj..janji hadir/datang je kelas dan menghabiskan waktu persekolahannya dan seorg lg TAMAT tingkatan 5 DENGAN kepujian dlm SPM atau SPMV)

both of them went and finish up their school time..just that one went to school just for the sake of finishing it and contradict to another one who also went to school but wanted the verification of his/her higher level education (passed the SPM's examination)

p/s: sorry mod for some of the BM translations, just to show the direct meaning (as some may face the difficulty to understand it) :hmmmm:

Last edited:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
kid, first learn to be polite, 2nd dont simply swear , 3rd please try to verse in english lol
nah , im just letting u taste ur own medicine , if u can be a jackass, we can do to
when 1 person is against the others with his strong stupidity , this wht happens , lolx wht a thick skin

goo_61t : wooo be carefull bro, he runs a extended tip turbine wheel latest tech lol

syahz : once again, congrats on ur recent winnings and achievement , but please ditch people like ett cos u r just creating a bad name lolx

turbine_ett : we are not here to make fun of ppl , or their english , but if they have atitude like u , we would be glad to
Thanks Mr Jink...but im still learning.Now i know who m i.I not a winning on motorspots just do what can i do.now better silence and humble(god like) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: u are the best moderator in forum from yr words.give me look at my self,many ppl better than me outsiders.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

so far i might be agreed that they should be some warranty given by the manufacturer..except from Garrett, MHI, etc ..wakakakaka :biggrin:

but being in the education line and now with human capital development (which offers training) giving me a different view on this so called "certification"..

one may attend a 2 or 3 days seminar/short course which only makes him/her elligible to obtain a "certificate of attendancy" only (sijil kehadiran)..that's all

if he/she opt to be verified then they just have to undergo a way more comprehensive course(s) with assesment and keep on doing it until they receive this so-called "competency certification" (sijil kemahiran/kompetensi), same as our SKM (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia) etc..as an example

hope it would clarified the difference between certificate of attendancy and certificate of competency..

or in easier way..in layman term..there's a different between a kid who just finish up his secondary school only and another one who also finish up his secondary period BUT with certified/accredited cert of SPM or SPMV..(sorang status TAMAT tingkatan 5 tanpa dibuang sekolah dgn sijil am pelajaran shj..janji hadir/datang je kelas dan menghabiskan waktu persekolahannya dan seorg lg TAMAT tingkatan 5 DENGAN kepujian dlm SPM atau SPMV)

both of them went and finish up their school time..just that one went to school just for the sake of finishing it and contradict to another one who also went to school but wanted the verification of his/her higher level education (passed the SPM's examination)

p/s: sorry mod for some of the BM translations, just to show the direct meaning (as some may face the difficulty to understand it) :hmmmm:
Yes my knowledge like a little in the kindergarden..thanks Mr Yopo make me open my eye and don't be proud what i have..Love U.

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
dear Syahz..

don't get it wrong when all this happened..
nothin personal but if u DO things in proper way..not just me but many others will acknowledge your achievement and accomplishment..simple as that (like the one u had in the recent SDB..well done!)

what right is still right..and wrong is still wrong
it just how do we accept it rather than keep tellin our ownselves that we're still right when fact and proof shows the other way around..(mcm menegakkan benang yg basah..)

to add to the problem is the list of obsessed/fanatic followers who blindedly eat all the words and worst of all..spread the words and claimed it as FACT (koya lebih) and assume everyone else is having no exposure on the subject matter..indirectly reflects your credibility and reputation if any..

btw, the reverse physchology method used by playin humble will be proven by our true action later on..not just sit silent for a while, change nickname again, switch workshop signboard, jump to another ems brand and keep BARKIN and BARKIN after that..

all the best!

Regards

ANTI-CON and KOYA ABIS :love:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
dear Syahz..

don't get it wrong when all this happened..
nothin personal but if u DO things in proper way..not just me but many others will acknowledge your achievement and accomplishment..simple as that (like the one u had in the recent SDB..well done!)

what right is still right..and wrong is still wrong
it just how do we accept it rather than keep tellin our ownselves that we're still right when fact and proof shows the other way around..(mcm menegakkan benang yg basah..)

to add to the problem is the list of obsessed/fanatic followers who blindedly eat all the words and worst of all..spread the words and claimed it as FACT (koya lebih) and assume everyone else is having no exposure on the subject matter..indirectly reflects your credibility and reputation if any..

btw, the reverse physchology method used by playin humble will be proven by our true action later on..not just sit silent for a while, change nickname again, switch workshop signboard, jump to another ems brand and keep BARKIN and BARKIN after that..

all the best!

Regards

ANTI-CON and KOYA ABIS :love:
Ooouuuhhhhh touching from your words..thanks a lot.Silence and moving forward better.(rezeki Allah yg bagi, syukur apa yg ada):adore::adore::adore:syukran

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey to all 4G1++ user

how can we increase the performance of 4g13 stock engine other than using the the stroker kit?

newbe here..:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience