guess whose house is this

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
i recieved a sms joke last night...
"Do u know where all these haze came from?............is from rafidah....coz rafidah's ass is on fire.."...
just sharing...

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
does anybody realise that since this AP Fiasco started, nobody has talked about the even more severe cases of corruption? eg, Mohd Isa and Osu Sukam?

everybody has had their attention shifted to a minor scandal and fat lady Rafidah is the scapegoat. i would like to know more about the Isa and Sukam issue instead, what is the outcome of those investigations?

in my opinion, UMNO and indeed MCA, MIC and the entire Barisan Nasional has lost it's way. it no longer seems to have the Rakyat's interest at heart. seems like they are more interested in pursuing their own personal gains now. Pak Lah is a good man, but he does not have the forcefulness needed to control the monkeys in BN like Dr.M had. sometimes, i can sense tht Pak Lah is an unwilling PM, who wants nothing more than to take care of his ailing wife.

political parties should not have their membership restricted to a particular race, it's just wrong. it just promotes nothing but racial segregation and discord. i think the Rakyat needs a truly multi-racial MALAYSIAN organisation where EVERYBODY is EQUAL. i don't see why we need a division between malays and chinese and indians and kadazan and iban and orang asli and etc. the more we argue among ourselves, the worse it will be for us all as the foreign countries will see the oppurtunity and just take advantage of us.

like KengYaik said, no point we fight for who gets the biggest slice of the cake. cos at the end of the day, the cake is going to get smaller and smaller if we continue like this.

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
differ,

well said!

another point to bring out....what about the bukit cahaya case? OK, the developers were given a hefty fine. what about those buggers from the ministry who closed one eye and let them raped the bukit?

another one, what about the MRR2 Kepong bridge case? what is the outcome from ACA investigations??

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
lol thts not Naza house lah.. its one of the other AP kings... Naza lives in Kenny Hills iirc

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
you cannot expect the ACA to perform its function properly as it itself is tainted with corruption. the biggest problem is that the ACA is not an independent body, which is absolutely ridiculous. the ACA is influenced by the govt which defeats the purpose of having the Agency in the first place. as usual, it's just a Wayang Kulit for the Rakyat.

also, was it just me or did Rafidah walk out of the congress hearing just fine yesterday? i thought she took a week's MC caused by a knee injury? i am really sure the EPL teams would love to engage the services of her physio that can produce such miraculous recoveries to knee injuries.

euthanasia

Known Member
Jan 3, 2004
well said differ! You couldn't have expressed how i feel any better and i very much agree with your remark on racial segregation. This is why i always tell my friends, while the rakyat is a multiracial one, the government's (BN's) racial integration is only skin deep. GULING!!!!

doktahu

Known Member
Nov 27, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
differ said:
does anybody realise that since this AP Fiasco started, nobody has talked about the even more severe cases of corruption? eg, Mohd Isa and Osu Sukam?

everybody has had their attention shifted to a minor scandal and fat lady Rafidah is the scapegoat. i would like to know more about the Isa and Sukam issue instead, what is the outcome of those investigations?

in my opinion, UMNO and indeed MCA, MIC and the entire Barisan Nasional has lost it's way. it no longer seems to have the Rakyat's interest at heart. seems like they are more interested in pursuing their own personal gains now. Pak Lah is a good man, but he does not have the forcefulness needed to control the monkeys in BN like Dr.M had. sometimes, i can sense tht Pak Lah is an unwilling PM, who wants nothing more than to take care of his ailing wife.

political parties should not have their membership restricted to a particular race, it's just wrong. it just promotes nothing but racial segregation and discord. i think the Rakyat needs a truly multi-racial MALAYSIAN organisation where EVERYBODY is EQUAL. i don't see why we need a division between malays and chinese and indians and kadazan and iban and orang asli and etc. the more we argue among ourselves, the worse it will be for us all as the foreign countries will see the oppurtunity and just take advantage of us.

like KengYaik said, no point we fight for who gets the biggest slice of the cake. cos at the end of the day, the cake is going to get smaller and smaller if we continue like this.

agree wit u differ... this is how our govt move their own ppl attention.. make a small scandal to close big scandal... :mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

using this plastis is free from the car perfume then buy the nut rm6 jeh hehhe... look like real lo... http://nchun.multiply.com/photos/album/8
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience