guess whose house is this

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Not sure if you guys saw before this house, ss2 coffee bean behind, direct opposite the shoplots. There is this huge house, very nice tiles and window panels. That kind of house damn cun ler, especially the tiles. :rock:

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
how many rooms has he got in the house?can become motel already rite? keke.........

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
too many zeros .. haha ..

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
Arrr!!!!!!Because Rafidah,he get this nice house.I am mad already

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
so, whose house is it??... NAZA owner's house arr??...
thats why he need such a big garage...

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
i recieved a sms joke last night...
"Do u know where all these haze came from?............is from rafidah....coz rafidah's ass is on fire.."...
just sharing...

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
does anybody realise that since this AP Fiasco started, nobody has talked about the even more severe cases of corruption? eg, Mohd Isa and Osu Sukam?

everybody has had their attention shifted to a minor scandal and fat lady Rafidah is the scapegoat. i would like to know more about the Isa and Sukam issue instead, what is the outcome of those investigations?

in my opinion, UMNO and indeed MCA, MIC and the entire Barisan Nasional has lost it's way. it no longer seems to have the Rakyat's interest at heart. seems like they are more interested in pursuing their own personal gains now. Pak Lah is a good man, but he does not have the forcefulness needed to control the monkeys in BN like Dr.M had. sometimes, i can sense tht Pak Lah is an unwilling PM, who wants nothing more than to take care of his ailing wife.

political parties should not have their membership restricted to a particular race, it's just wrong. it just promotes nothing but racial segregation and discord. i think the Rakyat needs a truly multi-racial MALAYSIAN organisation where EVERYBODY is EQUAL. i don't see why we need a division between malays and chinese and indians and kadazan and iban and orang asli and etc. the more we argue among ourselves, the worse it will be for us all as the foreign countries will see the oppurtunity and just take advantage of us.

like KengYaik said, no point we fight for who gets the biggest slice of the cake. cos at the end of the day, the cake is going to get smaller and smaller if we continue like this.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

INSIDE MY CAR HAVE
1)IMMOBILISER
2)STOPLOCK
3)ANTIHIJACK
4)VIPER ALARM 2 WAY VIBRATION AND SOUND
5)BONNET LOCK (SPECIAL KEY)
6)INFRARED DETECTOR (HEATDETECTOR)
7)WINDSCREEN SENSOR (ALL GLASS)
8)SPECIAL TINTED(TAKE TIME TO BREAK THE GLASS)
9)NS70 35 R BATTERY.REALLY BIG
10)CCTV IN MY GARAGE
11)GSM DETECTED
BATTERY IS IMPORTANT TO MAKE SURE ALL THAT IS RIGHT.
NORMAL BATTERY ONLY CAN STAY 1 DAY
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience