GTTR Blast to Malacca 11th Nov 2006 -

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Nice slippery cruise to Malacca but it was worth it especially with all the same bunch of responsible caring drivers.... hehehe!:shades_smile:

DSC03463.jpg

DSC03464.jpg

DSC03465.jpg

DSC03468.jpg

DSC03471.jpg

DSC03473.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

DSC03474.jpg

DSC03475.jpg

DSC03480.jpg

DSC03482.jpg

DSC03485.jpg

DSC03487.jpg

DSC03491.jpg

DSC03498.jpg

DSC03500.jpg

DSC03501.jpg

DSC03509.jpg

DSC03517.jpg

DSC03520.jpg

DSC03525.jpg

Last edited:
what's missing is a bayside blue GTR and d girl owner! muahahahaha! :p okay okay, n also her hubby

My GTR is my other wife!! More to come ........ kekekeke

all Taiko....why.... last time fraser hill not inform one....some mor this time Melacca also didnt inform other members one ? how lah.... Jaff, Shah, Winson....
Dont do that la..... orgainse not only private convoy la.... let other members can join what ??? we are Skyline family man !!!

Hi Benny

PM me ur contact ya...we all uncles all slow drive wan (can believe or not??). All can join whether young & old. As long got principle to convoy with discipline.....

Btw...updated 2 more pics taken by another member....

Another one trip coming up...would really be interesting this time...PM me ya. Cheers!

Not merajuk lah... just feel that we must go convoy together and have fun time yeah....

:)

Cheers.........

Some of the face i familiar
previously is sentra primera gang

Primera still there...fast lar around corners. :shades_smile:

hmmm... i think the guy went to the US lar.. left the girl behind.. lol

The carhad someone's autograph signed behind...probably some DRIFT KING or GT QUEEN....kekeke...

russwestwood said:
Cool pics Tan Sri... nice convoy.. wish I was there.. not enough bayside blue in those pics..! :) Take care guys.

yup, this group looks kinda pale...a little can add some "coolness" to it..hehhehe

nice picz indeed:shades_smile: GTR is always my dream car.hehehehe:_: :X-:
2 thumbs up on your convoy!!!:_:

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,

Wow, tat is one cool convoy that you have organized. oh by the way, would like to introduce myself to everyone. Im Wei-han from PJ. A proud owner of a 2001 GTT for 1.5 years now. Not had the chance of joining at TT or convoy sessions yet. Would love to meet u guys in the future if its ok :)

Regards,
WH

Top Bottom