MSD Blaster 2 in 4g15 help!

saga611

May 9, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Hi Guys,

Im sort of interested in having this MSD blaster 2 coil installed in my proton saga. however after some research i found that some mods need to be done on the distributor cap as well as disengaging the stock coil.. etc...

currently my 4g15 is set up wif twin dcoes, 4g91 pistons with balanced internals and stock cams.

can anybody shed some light on this?, will the coil benefit me or can i do without it?

Thanks and Warm Regards,

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
MSD and any other ignition coil add-ons are expensive and neds to modufy the stock distributor cap.

Heard of Fire Storm Ignition Enhancer? I just installed mine 2 days ago and sharing with others in thsi forum.

Pick up faster and smoother. No need top cut any wire or drill any holes. The spark from the plugs are much much stronger and completely burns the air fuel mixture squeezing more power from the same amount of fuel burnt.

Works the same way as the MSD but much much cheaper and easier to fix and remove.

Cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys! This is what I am thinking about. I am from SG and I go JB to shop, makan, repair car etc once in a while.

I went today and at a plate of rice that cost me RM6 and a can of coke RM2. Total RM8. If I take exchange rate into consideration, RM8 is acutally quite cheap.

I don't really know about salary in JB. but I just feel that spending RM8 on a meal is not exactly cheap unless you are earning at least RM4-5K a month?

Btw, this is just a shop along the road side, not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience