AV Unit Repair:
- Loss Of Sound
- Unresponsive Buttons

** REMOVAL & INSTALLATION CAN BE PROVIDED **

** PLEASE CONTACT US BY WHATSAPP / SMS / CALL / PM / EMAIL

Attachments

trustgtr

Jun 18, 2009
fxed mine twice but problem returned, finally bought new from nengun for rm2700 shipped. V2 are branded clarion now and much improved

_LINKS_

Dec 3, 2014
Puchong
www.links.com.my
fxed mine twice but problem returned, finally bought new from nengun for rm2700 shipped. V2 are branded clarion now and much improved
Very rarely we see the problem return, a few cases from the 100's we have done have returned with the same problem. There is a 1 month wait for new units and once they arrive to Malaysia, you may or may not be hit with import duty which will be another 40% of that price on top. We simply provide a much quicker solution to those who don't wish to wait for the parts and at a lesser price than a new unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys i hav a budget of about 5-6k for my nissan sunny i got for free =)...
but now i'm stuck cos i'm not sure where 2 start from and how do i manage everythin under this budget...

ok 1st the problems encountered is when i drove this car back from klang without any brakes...damn dangerous i know but i was goin damn slow...i think the brake system 'keput' already...either the master cylinder o the brake booster hav 2 b replaced...
2nd problem is water leaking...tat wan should b common...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience